Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Thanks for the heads up … I do all the cooking at my pad and these wireless thermometers are great tools.

Thanks weklund, I am sufficiently hungry now…… :smiley:
Great pictures too!!

Pardon me while I wipe the drool off my phone… :open_mouth:

Thanks. Building my oven was one of my best moves. I’m a very popular guy. Great family fun … tasty treats from the fire.

Your welcome. The oven looks amazing. :+1: .
I bet you are a popular guy…. :smiley: . :beer:

Very Nice Set Up—- weklund

Around here it doesn’t take much to be popular—- Cook up something using an Old Car Rim with a Grill placed on it—As long as the Food is good and the Drinks are Flowing

Roger that … :beer:

BASS ALE....Oh yeahhhh !

Hey! Who told you about my Hobo Hibachi??

Whoops, 5 E01’s and 2 E05’s, that is. 5 E05’s would be excessive! :smiling_imp: Depending on how deals are going on that light, I wouldn’t saw no to picking up another E05 or three if they hit <$14. :smiley: :person_facepalming:

Chicken is looking good, weklund. :+1:

Here is a nice stocking stuffer deal;

https://www.amazon.com/ThorFire-Penlight-Resistant-Flashlight-Inculded/dp/B076D6TB6T/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1545172994&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=thorfire%2Bpf04&th=1

Thorfire PF04 in Red or Silver for $9.99 then apply 20% coupon on the page and Shazam!~ $7.99

Scored the Red since I already have been EDC’ing the Silver one for about a year, love it as it has a warmer tint than the black versions of old.
Pure creamy White.

Enjoy!
Keith

Roger that … :beer:

[/quote]

Now the Truth comes out why you’re so Popular—- Has nothing to do with that Oven—— :beer: :+1:

1 Thank

Must be a Manly instinct we all have——— :sunglasses:

Oy…

Wellp, I’m having a hard time burning down AAs, figure I could use something to burn down some AAAs as well.

Tnx!

That is a good deal for a pen light but I rarely use the one I have.

Yep, all is revealed…… :smiley: . :beer:

Actually, Thorfire has active coupons for a good number of different models on their brand page: https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/9525047011?*encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Thorfire&ref*=w_bl_hsx_s_sp_web_9525047011

I was thinking the same thing. No pen lights yet, but the only use I can see for myself over a 219C BLF-348 is to keep a silver one in the car for an emergency backup light, since it can hold 2x1100mAH NiMH’s with an efficient XP-G2 emitter. May end up getting one just for that use case, but even then, my 2 BLF-348’s are always with me when I’m in the car.

Got a red one, somebody will like it.

Picked up a few red ones. Thanks for the heads up. One for my diddy bag on my 78 CT90.