Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Woo-hoo! Clicked on this thread and nabbed a uc15. (Yes, Prime.) Also had some cashback from my cc so net out of pocket was $4.01 lol. HAD to buy it. :smiley:

Thank Al and BLF!

Yes, got it with Prime

Yay, thanks for that link. Was able to grab one for 20.01 and talked my wife into getting one too! Thanks again.

Is the E05 the stay out of Jail cardā€”ā€”- :wink:

The UC15 deal expired after Iā€™d put one of the two remaining in my cart and was considering batteries. So, I didnā€™t proceed with the purchase. Bummer.
Now I know to pay immediately and contemplate batteries later.

This was a strange one. I applied the 30% coupon, and it showed the price of $35 at checkout. So I returned back to the cart, and then it made me clip the 30% off coupon again, and then at checkout it showed final price of $20.

Thanks!

Pete, two 30% discounts originally - lightning sale plus coupon for $30 total discount. Lightning deal ended. Coupon is still available.

I learned from a similar situation as wellā€¦ Iā€™m highly against unnecessary shipping packaging so I often try to group my item in as fewer boxes as possible, even if it doesnā€™t save me money. That time I took too long to group the other items and lost my chance at a $300 worth of discount. The deal never came back again.

Now I simply check out lightning deal items immediately.

and if u want a lightning deal, donā€™t get one and cancel it, and go back and try togged it again ā€¦. itā€™s s one shot deal!

Amazon, right? They will group shipments together unless you explicitly indicate otherwise (and sometimes pay extra).

Iā€™ve had 2, 3, sometimes 4 orders shipped together in one box. Tomorrow, in fact, I got a 2-fer coming. One of them being the D25S.

How is the acebeam with just AAA, I dont have any 10440ā€™s but at that price seemed like a no brainer, and wanted something without built in battery like the nitecoresā€™ I have that have a shelf life.

Yeah I almost lost the deal because after telling my wife about it I was going to try to snatch a bunch for Christmas/Birthday presents. But I wasnā€™t able to add multiples even after deleting and re-adding it. I guess maybe it was limited to one per, not sure.

I run my UC15 on rechargeables and it works just fine, just fine. 10440s for BRIGHT!
ā€¢
ā€¢
ā€¢
really sorry I missed out on this deal being a non Prime guy. $20 was a steal.

Got my UC15 earlier today. All in all a nice light with great build quality, alas, that comes at price - more than double the weight of Nitecore TIP. The tint is good - no green to be seen. Few gripes: I wish it could tail stand. I also wish the moon mode was lower.

I may have got a bad unit, I cant access uv/red mode no matter what I do. Are these modes not accessible with eneloops?

They are accessible with NiMH cells. You have to keep holding the button for over 2 seconds.

Ive tried 2,3,4,5,6,7,10 seconds, nothing happens

At 5 seconds you go into lockout mode.

not this one lol, doesnt do that either, no matter how long I press and let go, the main emitter will come on. amazon doesnt even have stock anymore so I cant get it replaced, only a refund

Sounds like itā€™s defective. Bad luck.