[Amazon US]Sofirn 2021 New Year Special Discount ---Up to 35% Off

Hi!

I would like to purchase:
LT1 600 Lumen Lantern Flashlight Powered by 4X 18650 Batteries for Camping, Hiking, Fishing

Thanks for the code and Happy New Year.

Cheers!
Roshambo

Oops and forgot to add also need one code for:
Sofirn SD05 Diving Flashlight Kit

Thanks again and cheers!

Quick question?

Are the 18650s included with the LT1 protected or unprotected?

Thanks!

SC31 pro 6500k code please and thanks!

Please send code for SP36 Pro. What is the tint of the ones sold on Amazon.com?

The code has been send through PM, thanks for your patience waiting!

Hey, the discount code has been send through PM, please check it, thanks for your support.

Can I please get the codes for the LT1 with batteries and the SC31 Pro 5000k? Thanks.

Can you please send a code for the SP33V3, IF25A, SP36pro and SC31Pro.

Thanks

My last several lanterns received with Sofirn labeled 3kmAh batteries were button topped, but not protected. AFAIK Sofirn doesn’t sell a protected 18650s.

Can I have the code for SC31 PRO (5000k)?

Thank you!

Groovy. Thanks.

Can i also get the code for SC31 Pro in 5000K please. Does item have to come from the Sofrin store? Interested thanks.

Hi! I’d like a code for an SP40, please! If you can offer a code for the 4000k I’d prefer that, but the 5000k is good, too! Thanks!

Any chance you’ll run a coupon on your weapon light? https://sofirnlight.com/cree-xml2-weapon-mounted-tactical-flashlight-for-hunting-ipx7-waterproofowered-by-2cr123a-batteries-excluded-p0162.html

Please send code for SP36Pro. What is the tint of the ones sold on Amazon.com?

There is a listing on their AliExpress store about protected 3000mAh 18650’s (Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com) and the pictures would suggest they indeed have protection (a kind of conical negative end instead of more flat). I don’t think they include them with lights though.

Sofirn sc31 pro neutral white 5000k code please.thanks a lot.

You are welcome. Any issue with your headlamp, please feel free let us to help anytime, thanks.

[quote=OrangePeel]
Please send code for SP36 Pro. What is the tint of the ones sold on Amazon.com?[/quote

It is 6500k, thanks