Amutorch AX1 a quick look with a disappointing finish.

Thanks for the report, MascaratumB.

Freeme, I’m surprised your standards are so low. I’m not comparing the AX1 to $50 flashlights.

Most of my flashlights were bought on sale, or with a coupon code, but most of them are available from Chinese sellers, without spending much time bargain hunting, for $15-30. The only exceptions are my Convoy L2, and my Q8.

It’s unfortunate that they seem to have build problems, because the AX1 is also, probably, the most nicely and uniquely styled light I own — in a good way.

I received my AX1 today. Maybe I was just lucky, I don’t know; but mine was flawless in every way. The LED was perfectly centered and the fit n’ finish of mine was perfect.

I could not be more pleased. To me this light was a great value… especially for the price. :slight_smile:

I’d recommended it to anyone. :+1:

So you came here to rub it in? :stuck_out_tongue:

After lots of back and forth, Banggood finally refunded some of my money. That, plus time, and I’m feeling better about this light. It’s a real looker, as long as you don’t look to close :wink:

Naah… I don’t mean to rub it in. Maybe I was just lucky, but seriously; mine is flawless. I really like it too, the black & blue combo looks great and it functions well.

Glad you got some relief from BG & are feeling better about the situation. :slight_smile: