Amutorch XT45 SBT90.2 version --- 50% off!(winner announced)

Increase your organic SEO for FREE with these easy tricks :money_mouth_face:

Great to know XT45 SBT90.2 version is available at www.AMUTORCH.com!

Still wish for OP and side button

“Great to know XT45 SBT90.2 version is available at www.AMUTORCH.com!”

Nice cooling fin design. But I feel step down at 55 degrees is too conservative and a waste for this host with such excellent cooling design. Can you change it to 65 degrees?

Sorry to start policing here, but this is not allowed!!

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/62248

Commercial Vendors Organizing Giveaways

• Giveaways must be completely free.
  • Giveaways must not require purchasing or owning a product to enter.
  • Please do not require users to post URL links in order to participate.
  • Please do not post giveaways that require signing up outside of BLF, for example on Facebook or Instagram.
  • As always, please don't use tricks to dominate the Recent Posts list, and don't do anything else that could annoy other users.
  • Follow through and send the prize(s) that you promised to the winner(s). Failing to do so will lead to very negative publicity for your company. It's better to not even start a giveaway if you don't plan on fulfilling it.
  • You are allowed to require that a user have a minimum number of posts or a minimum amount of time as a BLF member in order to enter.

Yep, I was about to post the same thing.

Great to know XT45 SBT90.2 version is available at www.AMUTORCH.com

Thanks for participating in the game.
-XT45 adopted forward clicky switch before. But now it has 5 groups of working modes and it could be a bit difficult to select a group with a forward switch, in this case, it is upgraded backward switch.

-Instead of thermal control, XT45 applies time control (30s). The advantage of time control is you can still access to high mode again after it stepping down.

-Pictures inside will be uploaded soon.

-not double spring, it is equipped with a large-diameter spring made from phosphorous copper—thick enough to run high current.

-Our design is based on standard size of 21700 batteries flat top. Button top will be a bit tight but I think it’s stil OK. But a 21700 cell with protection board will be too long to fit.

Sorry for inconvenience caused. I’ll forward your advice to my colleagues.

No problem to offer some more o-rings. If you’d like to purchase a SST-40 version, we could add some o-rings into the parcel. What do you think?

Thanks for letting me know… Just revised. Thank you. :wink:

Thanks for participating in the game.

XT45 SBT90.2’s price had been revised. It was $999 because it was out of stock… Check the link below please.

Tips - hold your payment, you’ll receive a coupon soon…

Great to know XT45 SBT90.2 version is available at AMUTORCH official site!

It seems i have one of the first batch then.
And i’m happy with the simple UI WITHOUT STROBE
Who uses strobes anyway?
Does the new version run even higher current?

I was interested in becoming a Distributor to have the XT45 as a gun light but 30 sec Turbo is too short and the need to press again to reactivate is inconvenient.

Plus, I don’t thinks it’s potted

What does this mean?