Android phone with removable battery ?

> absolutely riddled with malware and adware…. guessing it was all baked into the rom on a timer

Wow.

Worth a look: http://forum.xda-developers.com/sitesearch.php?q=chinese+cheap+phone

The Miller, unfortunately these high voltage batteries are of cobalt chemistry, which sucks with regards to battery internal resistance. HKJ tested the Samsung ICR18650-30Bs which, as you can see, start to have a bit of trouble to deliver a measly 7A (tested on the old rig, please note). You could also get the ICR18650-32As, but I seriously doubt they'd be barely any better on current delivery. The 28As are even worse… and 4'3V.

Buy a LiitoKala Lii-100 and do the voltage mod on it to lower the standard li-ion value to ≈4'1V or slightly less, and use some decent high capacity cells; problem solved. :-)

Cheers ^:)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sitesearch.php?q=chinese%20phone%20malware

Wow.

Tracking collars and citizen monitors for sale cheap, cheap. Also work as cell phones.

“THe sad reality is the whole phone is one big spyware….”

forum.xda-developers.com/…/dangerous-malware-especially-china-t3043007

and

Malware Is Still Spying On You Even When Your Mobile Is Off

Obligatory Usenet reference:

In new world economy, capitalists sell / you buy rope for government to hang YOU.

Yep, Replaceable battery, and tin foil phone container …

This could explain a sudden loss of battery life.

BTW, did anyone checked out that awesome deal I posted very early this same day? It's amazing:

XIAOMI MI 4C 2GB Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 1.8GHz Hexa Core 5.0 Inch FHD Screen MIUI 7 4G LTE Smartphone White $129'99!

Xiaomi phones are well built and there's plenty of custom ROM support and development for them…

Yes xiaomi have good reputation

Well since I bought all my li ion cells since I became member I have some time for tech to catch up :wink:

That Xiaomi is Android 4.1, is it upgradable?

Plentifully: http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4c

Mlia it the age? Idk but the times of tinkering to get optimal software / OS running is gone for me
I want it to work fast (hence I prefer Ubuntu on the PC it just works and by choosing Studio all sorta of software is present)
However the google play stuff is annoying so I might just dive into flashing the phones to get them run faster and without bloatware. Thanks to this topic because I kind of forgot and don’t really care for latest of best, if it works I am happy but indeed getting four days out of a charge is nifty :wink:

+1 for the Samsung Note 4.
That’s what I am running, and it does everything I need (and more), and does it well IMO.

$60 china phones are moving fast forward with international bands,clean Android and 4G

Uhans a101 adverts are fun to read. They compare to Nokia reliability, Mercedes design and Samsung S7 performance.
Youtube clips are even worse, including comments.
Still suspect it is my next phone.
Edit; Think Uhans A101 is not with US bands,sorry.

It’s not all fun I just received a sturdy phone
Looked good, cheap at €60
Supposed to be water proof but the buttons for on and volume are too hard to press, on the plus side it made me appreciate my Doogee so I will be using that till I find another thing that looks really interesting (that Yotophone with two screens has caught my attention :wink: )

Yotaphone 2? Russian technology…

Speaking about the thing, more or less recently I was receiving offers of it with frequency from a retailer whose mailing list I unsubscribed from.

Just re-awoke my interest on it, The Miller. Take a look here: [OFFICIAL] Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 - Yotaphone 2 @ forum.xda-developers.com

Quite interesting.