Anduril 2 feature change suggestions

wait until there’s at least one similar light supported

The TS25 is FET+1

3 Thanks

It can be very different!

2 Thanks

OK, so the plan is, 8C will turn it on (on low) if it’s off, and the same 8C will turn it off if it’s on (whether in low, high or blink). Right?

AFAICS, this will not be a straight application of u/SiteRelEnby’s custom mappings as it’s going to change directly to low and to off instead of cycling, but should not be too difficult anyway.

Now I just need to know your exact flashlight model (the complete YYYYMMDDNNN digit sequence it blinks when you press 15C from off would be even better).

2 Thanks

AFAIK, you can’t “brick” an MCU just by flashing firmware intended for different hardware outside it, at worst that hardware will not work but you supposedly can always reflash the MCU with the proper firmware again.

But this is based on my experience with other MCUs and in other use cases, not the AT1616 in a flashlight use case, so I could well be wrong.

2 Thanks

Yes, in whatever position I am, I must be able to switch off the aux

I asked this for general function and not a specific flashlight. I think Toykeeper maybe can do.

2 Thanks

is it possible to make the button LED config 8H, wait for blinks,
1st blink = off
2nd blink = low
3rd blink = high
4th blink = blinking

e.g. release after 2nd blink if we want low mode ?

2 Thanks

Sure thing. I asked for a specific flashlight so I could compile an hex for it and send your way for you to flash and test.

She most certainly can :smile:. But I want to try my hand at this and then submit it to her as Pull Request or whatever Bazaar/Launchpad uses, so she can evaluate it and if she finds it worthy, incorporate in Anduril code.

If you don’t have a specific flashlight in mind, or don’t want or doesn’t have a way to test it, no problem: I’m gonna test in my own TS10.

1 Thank

This is a bit harder as it means implementing a sub menu, but not by much.

I will try it after implementing @Light_Veteran’s suggestion

EDIT: It’s going to take a couple of days as I’m in the final leg of my Southern Chile road trip; I keep this thread posted!

1 Thank

I’ve tried some of SiteRelEnby’s custom mappings as well. I moved tactical mode to 5C, etc.

this is unimaginable for me :grin:
implementing submenu instead of clicks clicks clicks :thinking:

1 Thank

:+1:

greatly appreciate that. I have a TS10 too. will be very happy to spice it up a bit more with useful feature…

2 Thanks

No prob, I love Anduril and have been looking for an excuse to add some stuff to it – but was out of ideas and motivation as I’m pretty much happy with it the way Anduril2 comes (specially since I can and do compile all my settings straight into the hex, so there’s no thousand-clicks ordeal after every flash nor factory-reset for me: my light always comes up the exact way I want it).

So this is just what I needed to go deeper into Anduril – it’s me who should be thanking you and @Light_Veteran :smile::wink::rofl::partying_face::+1::+1::+1::grinning:

1 Thank

My TS21 is estimated to arrive tomorrow so we’re kinda in the same boat. I couldn’t find hex file for TS21, anywhere.
No source code anywhere either? (cfg-.h & hwdef-.h files for TS21)

Is there a known compatible source code that would work flawlessly and beautifully for Wurkkos TS21?

is it gonna be okay to utilize TS10’s files for TS21 ?
I guess I’ll have to try that myself?

1 Thank

yeah me too, do some little mods and compile my own. I’ll be happier with cfg.h and hwdef.h, much better than hex file available without the source code.
Hex file + source code is best.

2 Thanks

While the MCU itself might not be damaged, it can drive the wrong pins which can cause damages of other parts of the driver.

4 Thanks

Nice, guess I missed that one. That’s useful then, I’ll take a look today.

1 Thank

Yep, the “other hardware” can definitely be harmed if driven wrong. But it seems we agree, not the MCU.

1 Thank

I don’t have a specific flashlight in my head because most of my flashlight has aux😌
But… this thing occurred to me while I was holding the T1R…but your TS10 will be fine too😬
Thank you man

1 Thank

This is the second suggestion.
The first was 10 clicks with a 1H.
ToyKeeper implemented one year ago. I asked because for set level 20 for ceiling we have to click 131 times so ToyKeeper write to me “yes it’s a good idea”
I hope for the third suggestion asap😌

1 Thank

I am in the same situation I have the SC31Pro (on the way the TS10) and there is no build for this model I think it would be the SC36 T-1616 or the SP10Pro.

If I had the Sorfin driver schematic I could modify the firmware sources to my liking.

But blindly I wouldn’t try it, I don’t know what activates each output and what input it uses to read the sensor etc.

I also miss the Muggle function.

It was an option I didn’t see a use for until I tried anduril 2 I realized it’s a good way to give someone the flashlight without fear.

I know that the Simple UI version you can set the roof as Muggle but if you want to give it to a responsible person I would have to change the roof again and also it has no turn if I don’t set the maximum in ramp.

And if I fly to give it to a child I have to re-touch the ramp roof.

I see easier:

1- Simple UI normal use with setting ramp ceiling to desired level and double click turbo.

2- Advanced version all as is.

3- Muggle with low ceiling with nothing else.

It would be perfect.

6 click I give it to a child, 6 click again goes back to Simple UI mode I give it to anyone.

It’s faster than setting up the ramp.

Edit: safer 6H Muggle mode or other combination.

So that was you? Great, indeed a very nice addition!