Anniversary Sale !!!

Oh, no I understood.
no apology needed. The 7G6CS has a nice large head and throws well. The 7G5CS is just in another class.

Still time to take advantage of the Sale prices.
get em while you can !
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats on the anniversary! Great deal on the Black Shadows!

There is still time to take advantage of the sale.
Lowered prices on Crelant, 30% off on Blackshadow and the R5 version of the Xtar TZ20 has been reduced the lowest price you will find anywhere.

Depending on how long the sale lasts, I'll pick up one more 7g5cs and collimator head... just not a good week with having to send in tax payments.

Current Crelant pricing is going to remain for a while.
Also have the Xtar TZ20 with R5 reduced to the absolute bare minimum.

My recent purchase of a Crelant thrower light and accessories couldn’t have been any easier or satisfactory. Good prices, good advice - fast response to emails, great shipping and handling. Thanks Mark!

Only wish I could have taken advantage of the BS coupon, had already bought that Terminator (wicked good) elsewhere a couple of months back.

Wish you luck on your next year as well. Looking forward to seeing what else you bring in.

Is it free international shipping?

Also wonder about the BS Terminator U3; in the specs it says U2-led…

Which is it?

Br, Mikael

I got a 7G6CS from Mark (md-lightsource) also during this sale.

Fast shipment, and (already) good after-sale support, with my innane, newbie-ish questions!

Thanks,
Jim

No way to tell for certain without opening it up... the tint of the BS Terminator I received is actually exactly the same as what I've gotten used to from U2 LEDs... it's not as warm as the other u3 LED lights I have.

On the other hand the U3 terminator is supposed to have steel screws... and mine does.

The difference in power, ~7%, is not something that one can notice.

I hope later this weekend to see a U2 version side by side with my U3, I'll report back what I find, if anything.

Regardless of any speculation about the LEDs though, if they are U2 and not U3, I would lay that at the feet of BS, not Madecov... got many flashlights from him, and always excellent service.

I have the Terminator in U3 with stainless screws on the handle. I also have the NW T6.
At this lowered price I can not ship free internationally.

BTW, Crelant prices are now at rock bottom
7G6CS
V9U2
check them out. Crelant page

Shipped a boat load of stuff. Blackshadow Padme and Darth are available at 30% off with coupon.
I have one left of the FIRE in Neutral.

Hey,
New to this forum but IE can vouch for me over on LPF
Looking for my first real light and was going to grab a Crelant but found this sale thread. Guessing the anniversary sale has ended but doesnt hurt to check :bigsmile:

That particular sale is over, the Crelant pricing is still active.

You can use coupon code
BLF
at check out for additional savings.