Another giveaway thread... winners sirockalot and NightCrawl

Im going to have to say relic38 for helping me with my first light :beer:

relic38

One more for the great modder Old-Lumens

It’s tough to choose just one. I pick djozz for all his contributions including his recent sacrifices to the emitter gods.

I need to mention a few…
sb56637 I consider to be above the members. BLF would not be a place without him.

When I think of BLF members, I can not avoid thinking about Foy and Old-Lumens.
Those two people are to me some of the ground pillars of BLF. They were around when I started reading on BLF, and they still are, I think they both share so much on many levels, the forum would not be the same without them. They were awesome back then, and they are awesome now. These guys needs no further presentation, most seem to know them.

Id like to mention.
Relic 38, Its just incredible how much he has shared when it comes to modding, reviews, measurements, etc, etc, etc, … Despite his huge knowledge, he has the ability to not talk down on others due to their mistakes or lack of knowledge on a topic. A feature that most of us should strive to get. Not only a huge contributor but also a great guy!
djozz, all the great emitter measurements recently are highly appreciated! They will be guide lines for many of us. A huge thank you!
ImA4Wheelr, another great and helpful guy! He helped me personally with getting some lights from the US . Thank you, and keep sharing your mods!
Chloe, on a forum that is mostly is filled with men. Your female presence, your nice videos and your even nicer fingernails :wink: , are like a nice soft breeze with pink rose perfume blowing through the air on a day where I am surronded by sweaty men. Its just a very a nice touch! :wink: :smiley:
Gords1001, just a great guy who is into modding and very helpful to newcomers.
MrsDNF, dont know what to say about this guy, just though he deserved to be mentioned. :smiley: Cheers mate! :beer:

I rolled a dice. It showed two black dots. Foy was the 2nd person mentioned.
So the one vote goes to FOY ! :slight_smile:

Its hard to not mention many of the guys who contribute with so many nice reviews! Or people who share in other great ways!
Lots of great people on this forum!
:beer:

Yes, I know it’s unfair to vote just one name.
But, because the rule of this giveaway say so, and this giveaway send to anywhere on this planet :bigsmile: I’ll nominate Match.

I´d say Buwuve for always taking time to answer my (silly) questions.

This is a tough one, I’m going to say FOY has cost me the most money buying flashlights. OL is a right up there too. :slight_smile:

Hkj

There are so many, but HJK for the technical and oh so important reviews on…everything.

How about garrybunk!

http://budgetlightforum.com/user/2075

I’m in, and Foy is my choice :).

I have to say sb56637 :slight_smile:

One more for Old-Lumens!

It would be unfair to the many friends I've made here to name just one. So many others have contributed to an impressive knowledge base, that it would feel equally unfair to elevate another single member over the rest.

I therefore nominate the man who has made this possible, Mr. Admin, sb56637.

I'd have to say Match for the unparallelled creativity and passion that drove the DIY/modding subforum to what it is today. How he has shown us time and time again how a proper test is done and because his crincled mind spat out myriads of mods when there were only few doing anything let alone posting their results.

I’m in and would like to nominate ‘2100’ because he has been very helpful, lately he isn’t that active anymore.

JohnnyMac. His reviews always lead me to buying something :bigsmile:

I’m in again!

O, I think DrJones would be right guy to nominate :slight_smile:
Thanks