Any Casio vintage watch lovers??

Hi friends.

I think there was a thread here at BLF about watches… but now I can not find it…

So… Do you like Casio vintage watches??? I love them!!!

I am starting to collect them. I love the metal watches… I mean… both the case of the watch and the wristband. All metal.

I did a video of the first and only one that I have…

Enjoy!.

Post your comments videos or photos if you have any! Thanks!

I have always liked and had Casio watches. I still have some semi vintage calculator models somewhere around the house. And of course, the preverbal G-Shock. Now, I like the Solar, Atomic models.

Here is where I have bought a few super unique ones.
http://www.japan-onlinestore.com/casio

OMG!!! A 1600 US dollars watch!!! :confounded:

EDIT: sorry… I mean a 1600 US dollars CASIO watch… Sure there are more expensive ones, such as luxury watches for 10+ thousands dollars… But …. a CASIO watch for 1600$… OMG

I have a couple of “vintage” G-shock watches from the early 90’s that still work as good as new. But obviously they’re worth that kind of money.

Here’s the thread you were looking for:

That is the thread! Thanks friend!

Sure thing. Lots of picture have been deleted or moved including mine on the earlier posts.

I think my Casio is just… a cheap watch… nothing fancy :cry:

Here is most of my Casio collection. The one on the left is from the early to mid 90’s. I have to find my original G-Shock which looks just like the one second to the left. That one is a re-issue I purchased 5 or 6 years ago. The rest are within the last couple of years.

I have only one Casio watch… I needed a waterproof-ish watch that I wouldn’t be upset about losing. I didn’t want to take my $450 Citizen to my kids swim class…

I ended up finding a WR-100M on clearance at Meijer… $10.

It’s a perfectly functional and reliable watch. I don’t use or need the world time, but the timer, stopwatch, calendar and current time are exactly what I need and expect. And it’s durable and comfortable.

Best non-luxury brand watch I can think of. I just wish I could have one of the nicer ones, like a G-shock without paying as much as my Citizen cost.

Nice collection.

Is impressive how many different models have been made by Casio in about 30 years…

I prefer metal ones like mine…

And digital and analog at the same time… or only digital. I dont like analog only ones….

Lets see if I can get more units at good price