Any Cyber Monday deals on the Lumintop BLF GT?

Any Cyber Monday deals on the Lumintop BLF GT? I can’t find any.
Been wanting this awesome thrower.
If you have any other thrower recommendations, let me know. I’m not using them for anything but pointing at objects from a mile away.

Acebeam W30.

Buy RustyJoe’s, as he hates his. :laughing:

It’s so bright and focused, you could light up Mons Pubis on Mars…

That video is about the Acebeam W30……was that a mistake?

Uhhh, no?

It was a followup to “If you have any other thrower recommendations, let me know.”.

Any luck?

Theres always a coupon code here or there on the forums for throwers but it isnt going to be any lower in price than those if thats what your hoping for.

I will sell you my Astrolux MF04 with 4 brand new Samsung 30Q batteries. I used this light like 2 times just to show off to my friends and its been setting in my safe ever since. I has just a tad bit better specs than the BLF GT. If your in the states ill do it for $125 shipped.

If you are bent on the GT though, I’ve got a GT70, same story as above: used it literally once and then it sat ever since…

Wow, I was feeling bad that my L2s weren’t getting much if any use…

I’ve got 4 Convoy L6’s and only one works! One just needs the spring wire resoldered but two of them just start blinking for no reason after a few moments…….

Really doesn’t help that i now have a GT4 that just does it all at this point

You can pick them up on Banggood for around $220 minus batteries, but plan on spending $250+ for the full kit. @ $125 that MF04 is a great deal.

That’s frustrating. Blinking for no reason might mean an issue with low batteries. I had a light with a Convoy driver that did not like it if the cell was around 3.5 v. It would run for a few minutes then start blinking intermittently. Charged battery and it’s gone.