Any discount coupon for DinoDirect?

than sadness will prevail again = HAVE FUN, SPEND MONEY!

Saving is believing

Dont worry friend, you will have the chance to get the charge.

Thanks very much for your suggestion friend, I will make a new thread today :slight_smile:

Thanks for your support, I will make a new thread for this GB.

This is the new group buy thread, The New DD Group Buy--------19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Intellicharge i4

Still active

Yeah! Still active, yes!!! :beer:

Has anybody ordered this recently - 大龙网_跨境电商B2B商机平台_移动端跨境贸易新体验

Summer, if you cant, than how can we… can you check pls wich flashlight dinodirect now ships under this SKU? What is written on the flashlight??

PS: I have one incoming, so I wonder.

Hi there, do you mean the similiar product? And there is a Skyray on the flashlight. I can give you two products similiar with this.
http://us.dinodirect.com/~p.a72/flashlight-multifunction-900lumens-waterproof-cree-t6.html
$29.99, I can give you $26.99
http://us.dinodirect.com/~p.a72/flashlight-multifunction-1200lumens-5-mode-cree-t6.html
$30.99, I can give you $27.99
Any help, please let me know.
Have a good day!

Interesting flshlights.

In fact I was wondering do you really send SkyRay flashligt under that SKU or you send Uniquefire flashlight like before…

Interesting thread ……_

SAS8

What does “SAS8” coupon, ecig?

EDIT: OK I have tested… 8% discount. C´mon Dino, please, 15% and 20% discounts :bigsmile:

they sent me these 2 10%off codes yesteday. just tried the 2nd one, still valid: 10offsale or bargainavenue10off

Thanks!!!

Hi friend, thanks for your support to DD. Now we are pleased to inform you that we have opened two professional facebook page about LED flashlights and Tablet. If you ’like ’our page, you will be informed of the following information timely: 1. the new-coming products 2. the up-to-date promotional campaigns, such as free give away reviews, group buy, discount promotion. 3. Professional products information and reviews. We are looking forward to your join, and we will arrange many activity in our page.
Our facebook page is

Best Regards!
Summer

Coupons available as of today 09-09-12

1.Coupon Code: CP10,DUBLI10OFFSEP. Two coupons are 10% off,sitewide, excluding discounted items. Valid through September 30, 2010.

2.Coupon Code: Mrrebates10OFF. 10% off,sitewide, excluding discounted items. Valid through September 20, 2010.

3.Coupon Code: SAS8. 8% off,sitewide, excluding discounted items. Valid through November 5, 2010.

Valid until tomorrow. Hurry up guys!

Yesterday I used one retailmenot coupon (with retailmenot inside) and I cant find it anymore :o