Any FandyFire 5 x Cree XM-L T6 4000LM Reviews?

I am looking for my second high power light (I have an Trustfire J18) and I came across the FandyFire 5 x Cree XM-L T6 4000LM. It looks promising as it uses 4 18650s in parallel, not series. I believe most lights don’t live up to their brightness claims because they can’t get enough current from the batteries which are usually in series. But this light uses 4 batteries in parallel so one can get 4 times the current. So I would guess that you have a much better chance of getting the rated lumens. The light looks well made too and I assume can run one 1 - 4 batteries.

The only “drawback” to this light that I can see is it is a flood only light, not a thrower. Any reviews on this light?

This light

Same light?

I have one on the way; keep your eyes peeled for a full review.

As first they looked different but now I am thinking that maybe they are the same. Thanks. In the review you highlighted I see a light call SkyRay King which also looks good. So now I am not sure which is better. Still waiting and researching.

BTW, in those reviews I see “NW” alot. Does that mean “not white”? and if so, so what? Does that make a difference? After all, most people drive cars whose headlights are not white and get along just fine. Why should I worry about the color? Won’t it be “close enough” to white not to matter?

NW = Neutral White.

right, different color temperature - more like daylight than cool white