Any good source of 3030 mcpcbs?

Looking for different sizes single, triple and quad mcpcbs for 16,17,20 mm sizes. Any good source of these? I went to led4power and was immediately greeted by a spam ad, so not sure if this site is legit.

Yes, it is legit. And it is actually a great source of what you need.

On the spam issue please complain to the owner here:

I’m sure this was not intentional…

Agreed. Led4Power is good stuff. I use an adblocker so I've never had problems, but I'm sure the owner doesn't want intrusive advertisements on his website.

I've ordered from Led4Power at least five times without any issue.

trailhunter have you found a good source for LED spacers yet? Especially for the 3030 LED’s?

Could you please send me screenshot of that ad/banner? I don't have enabled ANY kind of advertising junk on my site.

also got the spam add, but just for the first visit (coming from google)

So this is "opens new tab" type of spam?

I didn’t see any ads, but my first visit was with an ad blocker. Maybe uMatrix can help. Have a look. There is about 5 sites that are adding junk to led4power.com. I doubt it’s intentional, just building a website with “helpful” packages can do this to you. “abmr.net” is suspicious.

Yes, it tried to install software. I had to escape back multiple times to get out.

I removed that suspicious cookie, thanks Joshk for help.

I’m glad you found it useful. I checked again, but it seems ‘abmr.net’ still has a cookie and image, and now ‘mathtag.com’ is present with an image too.

Bear in mind, all of you my fellows, that G00gl€ is not your mommy. Its links are not clear, and it is the main orchestrator of all of this advertisement and propaganda internet of nowadays. This is a consequence of the overall piss poor state of mind of the internet user base, though.

Cheers :-)

I removed that junk abmr.net and blocked it, now I can’t access my mail hotmail/outlook, coincidence? :confounded:

Yeah, anytime you do a search on Google, the first links will be advertising links, not clean direct links to your destination. I use another search engine now, but also check that what I’m clicking on is actually what I’m looking for. It used to be a saying “Google is your friend” but nowadays, Google is decidedly NOT anyone’s friend! :confounded:

Oh! Well, let's avoid being so dramatical DavidEF. Obtaining biased (and well paid) advertisements on G00gl€ is not a rule. Of course I am not going to say it is the exception, but advertisement free searches can be obtained. For example, Google search: google is a piece of shit.

There was a time when G00gl€ search page links were encrypted, I do not see this happening now. This URL Clean site was designed to clean such links. All email links are encrypted, though, albeit in emails you can also “copy text from link” and be done. For example, take a look at the last link I received to this thread with and without crap:

With: http://w ww.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbudgetlightforum.com%2Fcomment%2F1523618%23comment-1523618&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEJ_liNBlH0vGb1wkGqjVAKjx9nQQ

Without: http:/ /budgetlightforum.com/comment/1523618#comment-1523618

Why, G00gl€, why?

Cheers :-)

P.S.: piece of junk link auto-parsing.

I can confirm you did succeed in removing ‘abmr.net’ and ‘mathtag.com’. Good work.
As for your hotmail issue, that’s a coincidence.

Thanks, went to led4power and I dont get prompted

Isn’t that obvious? They want to peep at you.
They want to know which links did you click.

It was uMatrix that caused problems with outlook, I removed it and it works now.

I can only confirm that Led4Powers mcpcbs are top notch. A few days ago I received my last order with a bunch of boards. Also 3030. Because a nice green osram 3030 led was waiting for it.
Still have to paint the 1504 pill black before assembly. But the comets with sbt-70 had to come first.
Running nicely with a 12Amp Led4Power driver. But I really need a better cam. The phone is not able to get me a nice clear beam pic. In reality the blue line around the sharp hotspot is crystal clear.
On the sbt-70 pic the ntc is missing. I glued one directly besides the led and soldered wires to it. I turned the current down to 10 Amps (easy possible with Led4Powers drivers) but it’s still getting very hot very fast.
And the led cover had to be modded to fit the sbt-70.