any ideas on cooling the d4 emisar?

I’ve learned to not turn it all the way up (yes it is possible, just resist the temptation)

Wait until winter. Seriously. Using pocket-rockets outside in winter is fun; no step-downs needed.

The other thing you can try, if you can’t wait, is use it as a bicycle light. I find that my 2300 lumen Zebralight will maintain max output for several minutes if I’m riding (and indefinitely if it’s a cool night). The D4 is brighter and hotter, so won’t last as long, but you might get a couple of minutes out of it?

Speak for yourself. Winter lasts a few weeks here, and it’ll get below freezing only a couple times during winter. Hi from Florida!

Highly recommended. :+1:

Unofficial Warning Label: Use responsibly, the state of Crowdyfornia has determined that this is not a toy for young children ;-), can cause burns and fires if left on turbo unattended. There will be an initiative on the next ballot to ban Pocket Rockets, buy now, before the Ban!

How do you that?

Posted here, by ToyKeeper, about thermal configuration mode: TK's Emisar D4 review !

When you feel you have reached the temperature you can hold, you release the button, the it will blink N+N time, in my case 5+2, indicating 52º. If you go up or down it will be the same way. Hope it helps :+1:

thanks a lot

Freeze it into a block of ice before use.

You’ll want to de-gas the water somehow, for optical clarity.