Any new USB charging lights?

haven’t charged that light in a Long time. Will now.

Thanks for the info and photos! Didn’t catch the BD04 was a zoomie but that won’t matter for the gift, might be even better since it will be used pretty much strictly indoors. Hopefully the usb adapter isn’t too difficult to snap on there.

Thanks, forgot about these too, love the knurling style on these.

I recall considering the SD mini a while back when there was a special low price on it, but no NW option kept me on the fence, but that wouldn’t matter for the gift light.

They do have some real nice lights, totally off topic but their EDC05 is very interesting!

Thanks Neal, what size battery will these use?

Up close it might look like a corona.

18650, just like a S2+ add a USB port and tripod mount in tail

Got the BD06 from GB today. The charger plug is EU but there was a US adapter inside the bag. Adapter is White and was not in the Convoy box. My guess is GB threw it in for free after the fact. Thought that was pretty nice to catch the details of my order.

BD06 is in fact the Biscotti 12 mode version too.

Bought a few BD03’s about a year ago. Not a big fan of the wire pocket clip, as it’s a bit flimsy, but over all, love the light. Was concerned about the proprietary charge connector, but it hasn’t been an issue. Been thinking about looking at some of the more throwy versions, but so many lights, so little time. Been meaning to try to reflash these lights as I’m not all that keen on the UI that it came with, but again, too many projects, not enough time. I think Biscotti would be a nice upgrade.

Over all, I like what I’ve seen in the BD series. Surprised more don’t seem to appreciate them.

I did some work on the BD06 yesterday. Posted some info and pics of driver and thoughts in the What did you mod today thread

If you already have some 26650 batts its definitely nice light to pick up. Recent deals have been in the $19-22 range with Biscotti 12 mode.
Used the charger yesterday too. Nothing got warm or seemed odd. But I didn’t check the charge current or test the cut off voltage.

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions and input.

I ended up getting an EagleEye X2R for the gift, (for Mom!) I got her the Grey one in 3C and it’s a beautiful looking light. I really like this flashlight and I’m surprised how bright it is for 670lm, excellent tint too.

Also looking at the Convoy S9 now that its out, but she’s already used to a tail switch. Plus the X2R is very simple to use - click on- click off