Any one sell the 4 emitter Sky Ray Kung Reflector?

- Link to source of the above picture included in the picture -

By far, I find the 4 emitter Sky Ray Kung reflector to have the best beam profile of the SRK, 3T6 type lights. A real nice balance of throw, flood, and wide spill. I would like to replace my 3 emitter reflectors with these 4-emitter reflectors. I think there are 4-emitter TIR's available, but every TIR I have met just floods out when compared to a similar reflector. Using 4 small reflectors cuts spill and makes the beam more throwy.

Do any of the flashlight vendors carry the SRK 4 emitter reflector? So far I can't find any. Others have expressed interest in these 4 emitter reflectors.

If no vendors to carry them and you would also like to have 4 emitter reflectors available, please send messages to your favorite vendors asking them to carry it. Lets let them know we want them. I think they would sell a ton if the price is right. There are a ton of 3 emitter SRK's, 3T6's, Mags, etc. just begging to be upgraded.

What’s the OD and depth?

^
Searched up and down. Can’t find my Sky Ray Kung. Pretty sure it’s the same size as any other SRK reflector. I know there is some wiggle room diameter wise in the light. So the reflector could be a bit wider and still fit.

I’ll search again tomorrow night.

Will anyone that has both a 5-emitter SRK and 4-emitter SRK comment on how the beams compare?

I picture the beam being floodier with a bunch more spill. I would be willing to sacrifice some throw for wide spill. Really love wide spill.

I have a bike light that is 5-emitter that has a really bad artifacty beam, but it is smaller in diameter than the SRK reflector. So maybe the 5-emitter SRK would also be great to have.

The 6x beam has some weird artifacts out around the edge, but has a much smaller spot than the 3x. Somehow. Don't ask me to explain it cause it don't make any sense to me either.

Finally found my Kung Pow Nichia. It was hiding right in plane sight on a kitchen counter. The reflector measures 52mm OD x 18mm tall.

Fasttech just told me they won’t carry the reflector.

Subbed
(Maybe an idea to ask Thorfire to produce/order extra reflectors when production Q8 start?)

^
Sounds like a great idea. If they use/design a reflector that is easy to install in a normal flat emitter shelf situation (like the traditional SRK), they will have a big opportunity as there has to be a good bit of pent up demand.

Bump for a reflector that beam patterns like the first 4-up Kung.

I could use one myself. An extensive search didn’t find any.

I have one each of the four and five emitter srk reflectors from lights that were used as parts for projects. I have no plans to use them so if interested send me a pm.

Hello,

If ImA4Wheelr doesn’t want your 4 emitter SRK reflector, I could really use one for my bike light. Its my most used flashlight.

PM sent.

Hey Flash. Sorry for missing the last couple posts. You're more than welcome to the reflector. I'm really wanting a reliable source so that I can replace the reflectors in a good number of lights.

Thank you kindly for the offer. :) Please see my response to FlashPilot above.

Hey there Mr. 4-wheeler. Thank you for the kind PM and reply. Perhaps the Q8 reflectors will become available if/when the light goes into production.

Hi tekwyzrd,
I sent you a PM on Nov 21 but didnt receive your reply. If the 4x reflector is still available, Im still interested.
Thank you.