Anybody have experience with this light from CNQ?

Or this one?

But that first one sure looks good. I have eyeballed it several times. If you get it, keep us posted. I am also curious to hear what others have to say.

That first one looks like an A01. Heres a review MXDL SA-76 "Turbohead" (PICS warning)

Good call, thanks.

If it was a little cheaper I’d probably go for it. I love the looks

I have one of those first lights. Amazing little light and damned good looking as well. One of the best looking lights out there, IMO. Feels great in the hand and throws extremely well for a smaller light. Dedome it and put a FET driver in there and you'll love it!

No experience with either but I’ve often considered the first one (SKY RAY A01) because I also like the looks of it with the stainless tube and “Turbohead” style head.

Over the years I’ve seen it under several different brand names. Here’s a version a little cheaper and ships from USA for fast delivery.

pange-k6-aviation-stainless-steel-cree-xm-l-t6-900lm-5-mode-white-flashlight-silver-1-x-18650

UPDATE
Also found it’s big bro, (2x18650 version, about $2 more) also ships from US Warehouse:
pange-k6-led-950lm-5-mode-white-outdoor-flashlight-silver-2-x-18650

Hmm that lower price is pretty tempting. I don’t like the gray accents as much as the black though

It is tempting, plus the fact that it ships from USA. I thought it was just the photo but now that you pointed that out and I looked closer I see it is grey. Yes the black has more contrast to the stainless parts, I kinda like the grey too though, something different.

Here it is in golden color from Small Sun, with ribs on the stainless tube, a SIDE SWITCH and built in charging. I first found this back in 2013.

I wish I could find this version in black color, I like the side switch. It includes 2-in-1 home/car charger and a battery. Also ships from US warehouse.

small-sun-zy-t23-cree-xm-l-t6-800-950lm-5-mode-white-flashlight-grey-silver

I hope it’s put together better than this Fry Ray.
Review: Sky Ray 818

In the pictures it really looks like better quality, but when I try to search for it all I can come up with are more examples of the “fry ray”.

#foyisms

UniqueFire UF-V1