Anybody know the difference between a Tank007 TK-701 and 703?

Well, I've got another suitcase and 23kg luggage allowance for the return flight... but honestly, other than the crap lights, most things aren't that much cheaper than you'd get online.

The major problem is that these merchants are all side by side, and they compete pretty much only on price, so it's very hard to guess what emitter you're actually getting. I think I'm going to have to hit up some of the actual stores to see what I can find.

Mizjif: yeah, I probably couldn't get away with that either. On the upside, my girlfriend lives here, so I've got a great excuse... err I mean... I'm here to see her and this is just keeping me busy while she's at work. yeah.. that'll keep my head attached to my neck.

Foy: Hehehe. Wait a day and I'll make your poor head hurt more.

You can't really beat that for delivery time, just reach out and grab it :)

ok ok. post the pics whenever you get a chance. I seriously need to see this. ;)

Post any pix you have of street vendors selling cool stuff..

Just tell them you stepped out to get some Chinese...

SolarFoy, you know you can get them from Lighthound and they arrive within a week or so, right?

Yeah, they've got some of my money too. In fact, I'm heading over there right now.

thankstroopFoy

"FU LI DAT Goods Wholesale"? Got my black L2P and some other stuff there...

Thank god that I don't have that possibility, I'd go broke in less than 10 minutes.

+1 on the 703 ... great small light...

we need more pics ;-)

I think that if i'll go there i'll left my credit card at home...

I like the 701's it used a a ssc T2 or a ssc U2 the U2 being the brighter emitter but generally have a better beam and tint than the 703 YMMV but i don't notice much difference in battery usage but I don't use my lights where as others use them 24/7 .My lights get used occasionally when I need them and if I ever felt I needed longer runtime from a small tank I'd grab a different light.This is an obvioustime where the statement BUY BOTH applies ..in fact I just told soytenly to buy all 3 ..I did .. 5 of each in fact ..15 lights you won't regret ever buying .

My opinion is that you can buy everything tank ever made and you'll be happy with every one of them sort of like solarfoyce

Yep. I went in to take some pictures and walked out 20 minutes later, dazed and broke.

On the upside, when I became coherent again, I realized I had a death grip on this:

Edit: set image size to 100%.

Another call for more pics please. That would be so great to go there.

Done! Yesterday's pics are over at:

Do they have XM-L lights too? It seems like they might just have old stock if they are selling to tourists. I would love to get budget lights for even cheaper!

The place I picked up my new solarforce host also got me for a 5 mode XM-LT6. Some stalls do mark the emitter types on the bodies, and I've seen the odd XM-L, but I got my pretty new solarforce set for less than they wanted the equivalent ultrafire host + emitter

Maybe that means the Solarforces are just cheap knockoffs of the Ultrafires instead of the other way around! Don't tell Foy.

No! No! Say it aint so!!

faithinhumanityFoy

I'd tell you that, but honestly, it's too hot to be that evil right now.

So to make peace, I'll leave you with the (entirely fictitious) notion that solarforce salesmen are kind and virtuous, with pure faith in their products, while ultrafire salesmen have souls that seeth with petty larceny.

(when it cools down, then I'll be evil and tell you it was a lie... oh wait! A/C!.. damn, now I'm too lazy)

------

the answer is two

took me a while but I got it ... do I win a prize ?

that was a tough one.. real tricky question devman

haha...didn't even notice that Troop...!