Anybody with SHARP EAGLE ZQ - RE Cree XRE - Q5 (1800lm)

Do anybody on this forum have SHARP EAGLE ZQ - RE Cree XRE - Q5 (1800lumen) flashlight?
http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_195404.html

Do it really have 1800lumen, and if yes, what kind of battery do you use to get max output?
How do it compare with Shadow JM35? Of course, thats a bigger light in size?

Is it worth the money?

Absolutely Not.

Look at XRE output.

That graph say that LED only giving under 300lumen, how can Gearbest.com sell it like a 1800lumen light then?

It’s like Ultrafire mAh or lumens that. Was sure that brand was better.

Basically, there are no rules in China. They can claim anything they want to. Also, Gearbest and all the other sellers, do not make the claims, they get the information from the real seller or manufacturer and just use what they are told or what is given to them. They don’t check, they just take whatever the person or company who has the item, is telling them. Yes, most of the sellers here really don’t carry much of the stuff they sell, they are just intermediaries.

Asked for a refund now, had ordered two of these. But they was not sent yet, so it should not be a problem.
Think I don’t want to buy any new light for a while, I’m in two (three) of the group buys here on BLF now, so there I know I get really good lights.

Or just ask here BEFORE you buy, and that goes for everything you buy since it seems you are a real magnet for junk. :stuck_out_tongue:

True true. Will check here before any new buys. I assume the group buys is a safe place to buy from?

i think you should stop ordering crap …. :wink:

if i find something that looks nice i start investigating why i should not buy it! :smiley:

No offense but I’m starting to think you intentionally buy wrong spec’d products just to get them for free via refund.

Edit: forgot to add smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

You are also right. Still, I have not got any bad flashlight after joining this forum (I think). I have got
Convoy S2+ (red/black/gray) - some from GB some from Simon. All is real now. (got two fakes ones from GB).
Convoy C8 (the new type)
Shadow JM35 - new type
LuckySun D80
Yezl Y3 Cree XM - L2
Sunwayman G25C Cree XM L2 U2

and I’m in on two (most likely three) group buys, Manker A6, BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light and X6-SE v2.
Then I think I have to stop completely.

Some of the lights ca I put on sale (like the S2+ and C8, since I have got so many of them), but etc all group buys, I will keep for my self, same with JM35, and the Sunwayman is good.

Good thing that I cancel orders before they are sent out then, so I don’t get them, just the refund.
The Ebay history was different, there I got the flashlights, and then I ask for a refund, because the wrong info about lumen etc.
The two fake S2+ I got from GB was not my fault, everybody says that S2+ is a good light. But GB did fix that fast, and sent me two new ones. So there I did keep the two false one. (but on the pictures it was no doubt that I had got fakes ones).

Other things you want to point out?

I’m to impulsive, when I see something, and think it’s good, I order, not taking the time to ask. I did actually ask in one thread some weeks ago, what to buy of flashlights, but only a few replied. What to buy with my refund?
I did buy a couple of the lights recommended there + the group buy mention.

we all started buying cheap crap i think… :wink:

but i am sure you are on the right way and use the knowledge collected here to get best goodies for less money!

:slight_smile:

Hope so, sure you can get flashlights to $200, but then you also can get group buy flashlights to $25, that I’m sure is one of the best lights out there…
So I will follow the group buy forum in the future.

Sorry to see that we came to:

You are at fault because you know better.