Anyone else have trouble with their order from Aurabuy?

so I’m curious.

Click on this: http://www.dd4.com/goods/Jacob-A60-Cree-Q5-3-Mode-310LM-White-LED-Flashlight-Torch-w/-Strap-Black-(1\*18650)_667.html

that’s “DD4 seller Sold By Aurabuy china(Mainland)”

How do you tell it’s out of stock?

Dear Hank,
Thanks for your asking. The stock shows 0, which means it’s out of stock.

Sku : LP6671106N
Stock : 0
Total Cost : $10.94
Your current selection : Colors : [Black]

Regards,
Summer from DD4.com

You should restock it...

Plenty of guy here were shopping only Jacob A60's from your store.

I personally took around 15pcs from aurabuy.

Can DD4 go shopping for us?
That is — ask suppliers you’re in contact with to read a “wish list” from people here?
They might know it’s available, or might decide it could be made profitably.
It’s like having free help from designers/engineers, to plan product that could be made well at a profit.

As an example, folks here like the Jacob A60 and would buy more good ones.
(But people here would recognize, and would not want, a bad copy — so we have to be careful who we ask!)

I agree... Get us good old Jacob A60 at better prices than DX and you'll attract more costumers to your store.

Hello,
Thanks for you suggestions. DD4 will try hard to get the flashlights at better price.

Have a good day.
Summer from DD4.com

Aurabuy sells great items IDEA. The problem is like many other shit from China, when it is not working they will pretend they don’t know you and let you scream till you die and never answer you. I lost $200 phone with them. They played dead and still do. Funny thing… I should have been warned. They say it plain on their WEB site. Look at the page: http://www.aurabuy.com/why-buy-from-us/ - Nowhere it says that they will support defective stuff. They say they offer BEST PRICE - Personalized service ( oh! personal all right. They don’t answer claims) - They say they assure quality ( Quality crap ) - They say they offer Massive product (Oh! Man! Learn English Mister Chinese) What is that supposed to mean? - They say they have optimized payment and shipping. (Sure, when its time to get the money they are quick, but when it’s time to honor warranty it’s another question - They say they offer Discount and free coupons (That’s the same as point 1), Did you notice never they mention they will support your product after purchase. No. They don’t. You buy, it’s yours truly. And only yours baby. They don’t know you anymore.

I guess I should stay positive with this adventure. I did learn something. Be careful when you buy. Pay with a credit card and if anything goes wrong make sure you make a claim to them within 100 days to the credit card company. They can reimburse your purchase only if your claim is within 100 days. After that you are up shit’s creak.

For now on I will always purchase big ticket items in one single transaction, one item per transaction, keep all records and build a file right of the bat. So if something goes wrong I can make a claim via the credit card company. Of course, that is if I still have the courage to try another Stupid Chinese Company, which I can guaranty, it’s not going to be soon.