Anyone have this happen (Wallbuys)

She friended me on FB and later changed her name to “Wallbuys” so I remember what her name was originally. So basically I just have Wallbuys liked on FB even though it’s still her picture. She was also posting links to other sites where she seemed to be going by “Zhou” also.

My 1st order I got a FB request because the email I use on PP and FB were the same so they found me via my order. I added them to my Flashlight Junkies page but not my primary account.

If you go to her page you can unlike her, or just right click on the cog icon in your update feeds to filter out the unwanted updates. That is of course, if you don’t want to know all her activity. :bigsmile:

Well, it’s true that I’m not sure if I want to work with them, but I’ve still placed orders with them, and in general I think they’re OK. Their orders even beat FT orders from the same days. So, I don’t mind liking WallBuys on FB, and they even post some promotions. I got 9 (3 orders of 3) pocket knives for $.99 each. Cherry is a fairly entertaining person. I’ve only had good experiences with them personally, but as a blogger, if they give a large community like this pause, they give me pause. That’s my only real issue with them. That, and I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for 50%.