Anyone heard from KumaBear?

Tried sending 2-3 pm’s and no response.Battery order not shipping either.Hope everything is fine.

everything is fine… he just slow to response( due to his busy schedule)… but don’t worry… you’ll get your stuff in about 10 days

Thanks!!

He's a very busy guy, but has always been a pleasure to deal with. Just give him a few days.

Like all good bears, he’s probably crawled into a cave and is hibernating for the rest of the winter. Or moved to Miami and is shagging all the hot bear chicks.

Almost. His internet broke down, maybe the connection in his cave isnt that stable.. :D

Ordered and paid for 6 batteries on Feb. 4th. No response to emails, 3 1/2 weeks and nothing. Does anyone know what happened to him?

3 1/2 weeks for Bob is too much… I hope he’s ok.

Probably due to slow response. Everyone can be very busy at times. It’s difficult to track everything then.

are good with him.I’ve had PM for orders that havent been answered in close to a month now.

Ah, this explains why I haven’t gotten a reply.
Hope all is OK with him.

“I have just been released from an extended stay in the hospital. Although not fully recovered, I’m relieved to say that I’m feeling better and that I’m ready to get back to work (at least part-time and at both of my jobs).”

There was other information about shipping his products.

Nothing since then and still waiting. Has anyone heard anything from him or about him?

Not a word, the last I heard from him directly was on 2/2 when he said my package was ready to ship.

Wanted to buy batteries from him…now not so sure. Doesn’t appear to be a real business.

See RMM's new business.

-Garry

What I am looking for is “unprotected, button top” 3400mAh panasonic 18650’s. I find them in China ……but with the shipping restrictions , need to buy from a vendor located in the USA. Any ideas?

You might try making a product request in RMM’s store thread.

http://illuminationsupply.com/batteries-c-48_50/18650-panasonic-3400mah-ncr18650b-flat-top-p-831.html#.UqHmxPl2OGs

Those are flat top……may have to use the “solder blob” technique. Just really wanted a clean button top. Tried the magnet route ….but they are prone to movement and cracking.