Anyone mod a TK75?

I found another older thread on about modding the tk75 and there doesn’t seem to be much information on this topic. I emailed vinh and he said the LEDs are already on copper and that the 2900 lumen version also has some changes to the driver besides the LEDs. Does anyone know what those differences are?

I’m considering just doing a simple LED replacement with different tints. I was also planning on doing a direct copper bond but hearing from vinh that it already is makes me less likely to want to do a led swap.

no need to swap the LED ( unless you want NW or something like that )… just do resistor mod to bump it up a notch should do it

I actually would rather keep it stock as I like the runtime and think it is plenty bright, at least from what I could tell the few times I got to use one. I would just prefer some slightly warmer LEDs. Something in the 4000-45000k range. I’m considering the 5B1 80+ cri.

Before I had realized the LEDs are already on copper, the LED swap was more reasonable as I was also upgrading the thermal path but now I don’t know if I want to take apart a tk75 just for the tint.

I’m also looking to pick up my tk75 used which is why I’m wondering what the main driver differences are. The LEDs may get swapped so don’t matter to me as much.

Maybe this will help.