anyone ordered leds etc from this site? - powerledworld

As the title says…

I wanted to order http://www.powerledworld.com/en/cree-xml2-xm-l2-led-cree-single-die-led-t6-w-12mm-round-base.html from their site
but im not so sure yet if its 12 mm (3 different pictures)

or does anyone know a good site to purchase XM-L2 / U2 on 12mm ?

thanks

side question… is the T6 XM-L2 equal to XM-L2 U2 ?

MaddoxX,

I ordered 175 3mm per-wired LEDs in various colors from powerledworld on August 3, 2013. I was very skeptical about the site and took the risk to order from them. The only way to pay is by PayPal, which was fine by me because PayPal offers insurance against items that don’t show up. Also, when the order showed up on my Paypal statement, it was not under powerledworld, but instead it showed up under the name of JackyW. This made me very nervous, and i actually alerted PayPal to it just in case i never received my items. Anyways, my order was processed immediately by powerledworld and I got an email confirmation. I had to request a tracking number which powerledworld promptly sent to me. My package was shipped via EMS, which many people are unfamiliar with. It left Shenzhen, China on August 5, 2013 and I didn’t see it move or anything for weeks. You can actually see below what I was seeing on my tracking of the package.

2013-08-05 20:08:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2013-08-06 12:01:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-08-07 11:20:00 SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-08-07 11:20:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-08-19 04:38:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Arrival at Delivery Office

As you can see, it was like the package disappeared for weeks; I actually didn’t get an update until my package was on my doorstep. This made me very nervous for weeks and I was about to call PayPal the next week to get a refund. Luckily, as you can see, the package did arrive to me in Tennessee. Also, all of the components I had ordered were 100% correct.

Ultimately, powerledworld is real and they did a great job. I communicated with their support team a few times while I was waiting on my package and they were very helpful and assuring; but some of the things they say don’t make too much sense because of the translation of the language barrier.

Would I use them again? Yes, I would use them again, but I would order further down the road because of how long the package takes to arrive.

Hopefully this helps you, or anyone else, out that are skeptical about ordering from them; and hopefully your experience can be the same as mine.

Check the LED database, of you are looking for something.

Here is the one you are looking for from a trustworthy vendor to a very good price.

http://intl-outdoor.com/cree-xml2-u2-1c-led-12mm-mcpcb-p-743.html