Anyone recommend a flooder?

I like Livinlouds light and may purchase it but I am unsure it has quite as much throw width as I would like since it has such a deep reflector.

I am still open to suggestions. The purpose for this light would be for when I work in a dark room that I could set it down or put it on a tripod and have it wash a wall (maybe 12 foot by 10 foot high) in light from around 10 feet away with no discernible hotspot. So something with like 120 degree spread from the bezel.

I wish there was something for flashlights like we have for home theater projectors…. you punch in the make and model. And a sliding bar would tell how wide the beam would be from any given distance. Say from 15 feet away the beam would have a 25 foot radius and from 5 feet away it would have a 7 foot radius etc…… with so many foot lamberts of light.

If you truly want “NO” hot spot and a widebeam

+1

and done.

True. And I have done that on occasion. However that probably isn’t great for a light exposed like that in a work environment…… or at least it may not last as long getting knocked around without protection.

To be fair, it’s pulling out the reflector, not the lens. As long as the LED’s MCPCB can be firmly attached to the pill or shelf it will still be protected from the elements.

With that said I like zoomies for pure flood. I use a host that has a nice wide beam. Works for me.

The one I used had a pretty deep head and so I took it off as well. I may just have to get an MM15 or an plight sr mini……

What about a SRK? They’re cheap and floody …

Noctigon Meteor M43… No price yet…

Steve yeah a SRK works pretty decent. I thought about getting another one and using them in tandem.

I will check out that noctigon one….

That noctigon one looks like an SR mini on steroids!!