Anyone see this moster light before?

Link to light

Maybe if it was a little cheaper…

Price is a bit high, especially that it looks like a fake XM-L LED in it, (the latticebright clone) if it had a genuine XHP35, 50 or 70 then it would be a good price.

Thought the same thing, Price is very high at $21 shipping even

yea added the shipping cost makes it even less worth it & risky for some unknown brand that could be junk.

Much Cheaper:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Warsun-The-searchlight-light-remote-charging-15-w-flashlight-hunting-hunting-30-w-long-shots-500/2044705227.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.53.T2RkKX

This one isn’t cheap but still interesting. The whole body is a heatsink. Makes me want to mod one into a super thrower with crazy battery life.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Warsun-Flashlight-Searchlight-50w-ultra-portable-rechargeable-LED-30w-long-range-remote-hunting/32290750340.html?spm=2114.031010208.3.27.hhSq34

pilotdog68 has the right idea. It is ripe for some tricked out mods.

I can see cramming a few Cree XHP-70’s. Then being slammed direct drive by some lipos! Then some forced induction cooling. You may have enough room in that head to mount a solid copper led slug/board on a CPU cooler. Maybe enough room for H2o cooling radiator too?

What about a huge aspheric lens on the front? After you figure out the distance from the leds you need, you could mount it to some PVC pipe. Really tune it in.

Its ugly at first glance. But after looking at it a few times it doesn’t look all that bad.

The real bad English in the second link description made me spew coffee a bit.
Also 1000 meters with that shallow reflector and claiming only 350 lumens? Must be some magic involved there. 0:)

That shouldn’t be so hard to achieve considering that I saw a 3000 lumen single 18650 light on Gearbest earlier today for $4. :davie:

Would be great to get an xhp70/50 in one of these

I’m glad handlamps didn’t extinct.

Still curious on why that orange on the lights. I know it’s very visible on those old plastic carriers but on anodized aluminum it kinda fails its purpose somehow?

i think something similar has been reviewed here the last couple of years

edit: i think this was the review i thought of

Warsun H003 review

Looks a lot like this light.