APLOS H330 Headlamp: Your Professional Nighttime Tool!

We proudly introduce the APLOS H330 headlamp to you This headlamp is not only impressive but also features several professional qualities, ensuring you have a clear and efficient lighting experience during nighttime tasks.

1500 Lumens Brightness: Powerful illumination capability allows easy identification of details in the dark, enhancing work efficiency.

Multiple Mode Selection: Choose from 5 lighting modes to adapt to different work environments, providing versatility and flexibility.

Customizable Dimming: Long-press the button to access an 8-level dimming mode, precisely controlling the light intensity and extending battery life.

180° Rotatable Design: The lamp body can rotate 180°, providing flexible lighting angles to fulfill multi-directional lighting needs.

Long-lasting Battery: Equipped with an included 18650 battery, ensuring prolonged usage without interruption due to battery depletion.

Durable Waterproofing: IP66 waterproof rating ensures reliable use even in harsh conditions.

Purchase Now:
Interested in owning this professional tool? Click the link below to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/APLOS-H330-Headlamp-Flashlight-Rechargeable/dp/B0C7CD4SW6

The APLOS H330 Headlamp isn’t just a tool; it’s your capable assistant for nighttime tasks. With professional-grade illumination, elevate your work to the next level.

1 Thank

Nice

Long live D10!

Ah yes the D10. My daily driver. Purchased @ $8 when they first came out. I have the double LED version.

Any promo codes for discount?

What emitters are installed in this? Is the “included” cell built-in/proprietary, or can it be swapped out?

From the Aliexpress listing, they’re using Samsung LH351B LEDs in there. Since the light has a max output of 1500 lm, based on output tests of the emitter they’re probably not being driven too hard (maybe ~1A each).

Since the AE listing allows you to order it without a cell, that also suggests a removable cell.

This could make for a fun modding project to create a cheap high-CRI triple if the rest of the light is decent!

I gotta confess, just seeing strobe and SOS as modes, presumably in the main cycle, makes me want to not buy it. I at least hope they’re hidden behind morse-coding the button to get to either.

A '351 triple sounds quite nice, though.

I think we all need eater resistance, though. I know I do…

1 Thank

It includes an 18650 battery, which is removable and replaceable.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will combine customer feedback in subsequent products to improve and give every customer a pleasant shopping experience.

Or they could just put in Anduril and easily accessible flashing pads and be done with it… then anyone would be able to have the exact UI one wants.

1 Thank

Thank you for the clarification. I like the design.

another aplos light. interesting. cant have enough tools. warmer ccts would be nice