Are DinoDirect Customer Service agents untruthful or simply lying ?

So guys, can I refuse the offer of giftcard or item resending and ask for a refund? I do not want to wait 30+ days yet again.

Yes, you can. The method is called “Threaten Paypal Dispute and be prepared to follow through with the threat if necessary”

I already launched paypal dispute and am waiting their ‘resolution’ for like 3 days……should I communicate that I am waiting for paypal to resolve the issue?

Just got full refund in my PayPal account. I went to “Live chat” with Sharon (as usual) and refused any substitutes, Gift Cards , etc. Sharon said that I will have refund in “maybe 3 business days”. I gave her 24hrs. before I open a PayPal dispute.I also opened up a case from DD page , letting them know that I spoke with Sharon and that PP dispute is to follow.Refund was done in less than 24hrs.
Funny - right after I got my refund, they raised the Sunwayman C20C to $62.99 . Maybe they really had it in stock , just did not want to sell it for the lower price that I paid .

for a young online company like dinodirect which is based overseas, it definitely would have to face language and logistics problems. if time allows, it would make improvement. we did see a part of its customers did get their order. the missing order issue is not entirely their fault. need to be understanding and advise them to improve service quality.