Are Intl-outdoor AR lenses coated on one side or both?

Curious. THX

Found the answer here: Coated Lens for a Solarforce L2P?

Posted by Hank Wang: “AR coated lens does not come with a brand, the important thing is the quality.
Try the lens we offer, with double AR coated, and fits Solarforce and Surefire flashlights fine.
http://intl-outdoor.com/28mm-ar-coated-glass-lens-p-840.html”

I have both the IOS and the KD multi coated lens for the P60. Both are an improvement over the plain glass. I believe the IOS are coated on both sides. But although I can’t prove it I seem to think the KD, that sells for $3.10 retail, are better. Just an impression. If you order for either company don’t forget to use the BLF discount code. You may also get a bulkrate if you order a few at a time. Each discount will save you a few percentages off the price.

I have IOS and FastTech AR lens and the first ones are better.

The IOS AR-lenses are coated on both sides and i always add some to the order for reaching a price just below the European import tax limit, meanwhile having >10 pieces put into all my favorite P60 hosts. They “reflect” a very pale purple/blue if used as a mirror with the sun in your back and on the first sight the P60 looks as if there is no glass mounted at all. I like and recommend them!

I bought some AR glass from intl outdoor and fasttech, one had a hue and the other looks just like glass, but for the life of me i forget which one came from where

I just put a Int Out lens in a light today. It has a purple tint when you look at it at angle.

It not AR if you can’t see any color at all in the reflection of your flashlight lens.

My IOS A/R lens look clear when I have the light on and have a slight blueish green reflection if I shine a light into the head of the flashlight when it is off. The KD A/R lens disappears when the light is on and gives a green reflection when I shine a light into the head when the light is off. After seeing either of these A/R lenses I can spot a non coated glass easily. I never realized how much difference there was in a coated vs non coated lens.

I don’t know about others but I do not like green AR reflections at all, Blue / purple only for me!