Armytek: "hassle free" warranty? nah

I smell a ban coming this way. BTW, I have 2 Armytek headlamps. One’s 2 years old, the other a year old. I haven’t had any problems.

Simon55 just got banned :slight_smile:

Now that’s responive !
Thank you for keeping the place quiet SB :slight_smile:

Banned? He got “disappeared”!

I’m sure he’ll be back in one form or another. lol

But there’s time waiting for glue to dry, time waiting for stain to dry, time waiting for clear coat to dry…. :wink: And other odds ‘n’ ends like work and, and, and… Yeah, so why am I wasting time on a troll. :person_facepalming: Can’t help myself. :zipper_mouth_face:

Book case: the doors are time consuming. I knew they were going to be a trial going into this, but they have taken longer than expected. Getting close. Hmmm. I’ll have to find a place to post an image or two. Maybe I’ll go back to the contest thread where I first wandered.

Comedian Ron White :

The Scaramucci of BLF. :smiley:

I looked at the screen capture. Looks like pretty good customer service to me. I think the OP needs an attitude adjustment.

better cs than 99% of chinese light brands offer.
shut down the evinrude,put away the rod/reel,and go home.

Anyone with a computer can type Armyteks address into Google and see this isn’t someones apartment

13-85 West Wilmot St
Richmond Hill, Ontario
L4B 1K7, Canada

Google it !!!

Cool, the location changed from a few years ago, if they have an office or retail location now thats awesome!