Armytek Prime C2 Pro

FLASHLIGHTS FOR EVERYDAY USE!

Lightweight and durable body, resistant to mechanical impact and simple operation.
The ideal flashlight for daily use should be like this.
Can you guess which Armytek flashlight will be in the spotlight today?

Sure, it's PRIME C2 PRO!

→ Let's go over the key features of this model!

Brightness — up to 2400 lumens.
Hotspot : Spill — 70°:120°.
Beam distance — 123 meters.

⠀→ Attach the flashlight to your clothing, belt, or bag to illuminate the road at any time.

→ Install the flashlight on the handlebars of your bike to ensure a safe cycling experience, even at late night.

→ Feel free to hold the flashlight even with wet hands: special matt anti-abrasive finish will ensure a firm grip.

Buy high-quality products and use them for many years!

Apply BLOG15 coupon code to order your Prime C2 Pro with 15% off

Are there any owners of this model?
Share your experience of use in the comments.

It looks different than my Prime C2. congrats for the new designed flashlight.

Hi lumenzilla, your is old version. This new XHP50,2 is a year old and i find it very good once you change emitter with high cri and stock floody TIR with spot.

Very mod friendly...

Hello!
Yes, you have a version with the old design. And you also have the basic version, which is inferior to the Pro version in some characteristics.
But we hope you like our product.

Sincerely,
Armytek

Nice light.

Hello! We’re glad you think so.

Regards,
Armytek

However the sustained output is more impressive the older model.

Maybe because some wimps cried in their reviews the light was getting hot…

Did anyone order this light, if so what do you think about it?

Have had mine awhile now. Overall a very unique, elegant design that you can tell is built to a very high standard. It pulls off being named Prime with ease. Looks even better in person, beautiful matte finish, no marring after it’s handled awhile(skin oils?)even the printing on the thing is astonishing exact(brightest for city white light…wow, so unique)yeah, I got the cold version.

Industrial strong magnet, large satisfying button easy to find, tube with double o-rings(who does that on a EDC)…stone washed looking stainless bezel, beaded TIR makes a floody beam like a huge hotspot. Long run time. Tasteful light display under the button and a unique(again) and pleasingly useful UI. Hold for moons, double click for mids, triple click for highs, 4 clicks for blinkies. Plus another mode group and some hidden adjustments for fun. Look at how the clip attaches, so well done. I never carry it out though, she stays safely home. Did I say I like this light. I also say Armytek has made something that’s easy to call an ‘enthusiast’ light.

Looks Blah to me. Just a barbell tube.

Yes: [Review] Armytek Prime C2 Pro

The flashlight itself is good and makes the most sense if you already have an Armytek flashlight with the same magnetic charging system.

Thank you for your comment.
We are very glad that you like our products.

Regards,
Armytek

Hi! Perhaps you will like the design of our Dobermann Pro more.

Regards,
Armytek