As cheap as possible?

Not heard of this before so had to search for it………how much for a torch?!?

Links:

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=505

:evil:

I was tempted to buy one, but settled for this one. (Option 1 puts out about 3000 lumens, about half that of the Meteor, but at a third of the cost.)

This is the flashlight that currently piques my interest: groupbuy: nitecore TM16GT available again

And don’t miss out on this small, classy and relatively inexpensive gem! 3rd batch produced!! GBGB: 2nd batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050)!

Yes, that’s the link I found. Way more than I’d consider spending on a light.
Then again, I did start this thread with a similar thought… Anyway, just no. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yes, I saw the other GB ( < look at that, getting the lingo round here too) for the 348. I like it, but I’m not sure that I’d use it. Besides, I have 3 packages en route already, so I need to calm down.

Just make the D80 a gift for her (the boss). She will appreciate it so much that she will even feel bad and tell you to get one for yourself (because she will not give hers up) and then she will say that you may as well get a spare.

By then there is no "being strong"....you'll be hooked! ;)

Congrats n the exam!

Oh nice, you have “the boss” onboard…… this surely means more flashlight shaped holes in the bank account :smiley:

Thanks guys,

Mrs. N isn’t exactly on board, but she tolerates my various hobbies/ latest interests. I cycle through radio controlled stuff, fountain pens, wet shaving, cycling and my car. Maybe flashlights too - too early to tell

How very exciting! Package number one has arrived. 14500 battery and charger.
Looks like a hefty improvement in the sk68 clone.

So that just leaves another 3 packages en route….blf what have you done to me?