Astrolux EA01S is delayed

Several time I’ve had BG censor my reviews that were politely worded but negative. I tried repeatedly to post a deservedly neg. review about some ridiculously overpriced and poorly made shoes but no, they wouldn’t post it even though I was careful in my wording. The same on a few other items. It is China after all. I don’t trust their reviews, they’re 1 of several things I think they are not honest about.

I think it’s very shady that you’re hiding your real name…. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’m suspicious about you being suspicious about that.

Okay the stupid battery winger is back, after some kind help from a member I’ve downloaded app and jumped through all the hoops to post some pics lol. You guys will know better than I. To be honest I know the risks dealing with overseas sellers, they are good at circumventing recourse by not allowing you to pay with PayPal etc and we’re talking small anounts of money most of my lights are under $100au. And I’m happy with All lights I’ve purchased (about 45ish give or take a few). No real problems at all. Ok I hope this link works, & hope my cells ARE legit. Thanks
Questionable 30q’s Questionable 30q's - Album on Imgur

You bought shoes from BG?

Shipped now my xhp50 version

Impossible to tell from those pictures. What’s the first four digits at the top (on the side at the top) of the battery under the wrap? You should be able to faintly make them out.

Should be R30Q

EDIT: Can see R30Q in one of your pics, but this doesn’t guarantee they’re genuine without a discharge test

I have no choice. I wear size 48 and that size is not sold here. They actually were sandals, I don’t wear shoes anymore.

Size 48??

Like…

Yeah I hear you, at least we end up realising the review system is a waste of time & it’s not worth participating in. It’s like currupt countries with corrupt governments, folks often think it’s ‘just’ the government police force or whatever but it’s not. When there’s corruption at the top it filters through every part of society on all levels, to the point its the normal way of conducting business. Same with China, the government lies & it’s riddled right throughout society. That’s what seperates the west from ‘them’. Our societies are fundamentally honest, and if we see corruption or deception we call it out and bring people to account. Seeing BG change/alter reviews demonstrates my point, to them it’s the normal way of doing business.

I object to a statement that is too unilateral.
I think the majority of Chinese are at least as fundamentally honest as people in the West.
But all too often high goals are set, with too litte resources to support.
And when that trickles from top to bottom, you get a bad company. But not always and everywhere.

However I (partial) support your statement if you apply it to GB and BG.
Most troubles with other companies were caused by mere miscommunication.

I’ll hack one open, take some more pics. They do or some do have some code under the pink wrap.

Just use them. Still difficult even with clear pics. This is why I said that a discharge test is the only guaranteed way to know

Samsung, LG, Sony etc are going to get very expensive soon as there’s a worldwide shortage. I’ve switched to Molicel and a couple Vapcell models

I got some Molicel’s today a member recommended them they were wrapped as Vapecels in 21700 green colour. Got some 1400mAh Vapecel 18350’s which I thought was good capacity for that size cell F14 was the model no I think. And some brown K64 6400mah 26650’s with 15A/25A discharge which I thought would be decent cells. And a few 50E Samsung’s and 2 26350 Vapecels. Anyway I hedgeing my bets between AliExpress & a local seller so we’ll see. Anyways I took a few pics of the 30q with wrap removed…