Astrolux HL01 1200Lumen magnetic angle/headlight groupbuy

as long as it's the same version there should not be a difference.

Mine still hasnt moved since 1-10-20 “Airline Departure”

ugh…lol

BG also asked for a photo of my shipping label, fortunately it was still on the top of my trash can. After I sent the photo, they said they were shipping out a replacement. No mention of shipping the one I have back, I assume its not worth their effort.

If it’s worth your effort, I’m sure someone (maybe me) would be willing to buy your defective one for the right price!

I got two e-mails from them, and in the first one they mention the lens only, the second one is about resending, so to be honest I don't know what will I get. They didn't mention to send back the deficient one.

Received mine with XP-L 4000 on the board.
Glass on it’s place. Very nice tint, imho, no greenish. Is anybody know tint bin?
Charger works from USB A - USB C.
Heavy enough, but very handy in 18350 option in hand. Good spot, for concentrating on medium and long distances.
On arrive temp showed 33 degree in real 17, so calibration strongly neccessary. The real lack is that in 7click to change intensity of blue aux leds, we have a blink after first click, and if you shutdown flashlight on high - it would be bloody in darkness.
The real update in software should take this in account and start a flashlight every time in moonlight, at least first nano seconds, to avoid such blinks in many click configurations.

Any info about tint bin and cri in XP-L of this flashlight wanted :slight_smile:
Tint bin on package is 5A

Got mine. XP-L 5000K. I didn’t like the shade of light, it gives out greenery. But there are also positive points. Easy to disassemble. There will be free time I will change the LED to Samsung 351D.

Look like the 18350 tube is too short, my flat top vapcell 18350 1100mah dented when tail cap tightened.

got mine yesterday (stonewashed) - yes, the 18350 tube is too short!

short like, rendering it unusable?

As I already posted before, same here, 18350 tube is too short. And yes, it is unusable with my collection of 18350 batteries (Sofirn, Keepower and Thrunite).

thx mergundus

i wonder if M4D M4X can do something about this, like some compensation :wink:

100 banggood points!

we will know after cny

I’m not looking forward to this light anymore :frowning:

May never get it since it hasn’t moved since Jan 10, lol

Well mine hasn’t moved since Jan 5th! I’m optimistic though!

I think they owe us corrected 18350 tubes.

-Garry

Sad to hear about the 18350 tube. Mine was handed over to airlines 1/15, no activity since then.

Like you, I got:

Today I learned it landed in NYC, so we may not have to wait much longer to wait. Good luck!

Nice huh! I just love the raw metal texture.Ten days from shipped out to my mailbox today. No firmware problems with mine.

Lucky, 56 days since I ordered - STILL WAITING