Astrolux HL01 1200Lumen magnetic angle/headlight groupbuy

Thank you so much for the update, mine is in transitthe next couple of days and I just wanted to make sure before I go Dentin on my batteries

Unfortunatly some 18350 don’t fit inside. After forcing this process i received damaged bottom of cell
XP-L 4000

Has anyone try to swap a shaved convoy S2 TIR lens in one of these yet? Asking for me

Mine is being returned to Banggood for whatever reason. After all this waiting and delay and when the time it is actually shipping. it doesn’t even leaved China. now Banggood ask for re-delivery or refund.

I had a noname TIR in it (lost a lot lumens)

so I am back to the reflector

your light got infected with corona virus :stuck_out_tongue:

Just curious due to mentions above of changing the TIR optic on the HL01 — will the S2+ TIR optic sold in Simon’s Convoy store be compatible with the HL01?

mine has 20mm Diameterand is 11 mm deep

Ty Martin, I will stick with the reflector too

Shipped Dec 30. Airline departed Jan 10. Finally showed up in the US with expected delivery Jan 30. :slight_smile:

I’m just plain enjoying it, thankful it came with a lens and no firmware bug that I know of yet. I’m in love with the aux lights. It hasn’t left my pocket, I should probably change my pants

I will be (along with timelapse video), but no guarantees on when I’ll get to it. Most of my posting will be over at MTBR’s Lights & Night Riding Forum.

Also, mine is an XP-L 4000k and fits my vapcell 1100mAh 18350 and works, but it’s quite right - it may have ever so slightly dented the negative end. I’m too scared to fully tighten the tailcap though.

-Garry

Is there anything they will do about this? or are we stuck with the too-short tube?

china is still on CNY holiday and the outbreak will certainly not speed things up :(

Is your shipping USPS for the final leg, and if you click on “Product information” it says registered mail?

Because mine (and my FT03S) both are and don’t show expected delivery dates, even though they’ve hit a couple points post-customs already.

Mine is USPS and says - “first class package international”

Oh good grief, I figured it out. Took some deep googling….

“In the United States, Registered Mail service items are _handled separately from all other mail _and are kept in a secure area with restricted access. In destination countries, Registered Mail service items are handled according to their own internal procedures.”

There is no estimated delivery time for Registered Mail, regardless of class. Registered Mail is kept highly secured and is processed manually, which naturally slows the speed at which it travels. Registered Mail is not recommended if speed of delivery is important.:

Great… That explains it why it’s taken a week since clearing customs in CA, headed to WA and still no sign of progress past the first post customs post office

I highly doubt they sent it registered in the US, as that costs extra, it’s probably a translation error and means “tracked” in my opinion

You’d think so, but it it’s the USPS site saying that, and the no estimated delivery + it being very slow somewhat confirms it. At any rate, both my lights have cleared customs, so it should just be a waiting game at this point.

Maybe the strange battery shipping restrictions/issues recently have something to do with it.
Or maybe I’m just mistaken. Who knows.

Ordered black SST20 4000K + 30Q on Dec 6, 2019. Still not delivered, stuck since Jan 12th. Very poor service from Banggood.