ASTROLUX MF01 Mini - common issues thread

I got mine direct from the Mateminco, the manufacturer, Page Not Found - Aliexpress.com

Send them a msg and double check your color/tint option has the plate. I got sand color, SST20 4000K. An exemplary 4000K. I thought the MF01S 4000K was good but this one is better.

Understood, thank you.

Thank you for the replies.
I ended up getting the aluminium and brass one from bang good. It came with brass plate but no paste, after putting paste on in - with a full high current cell, on initial top ramp, it drops a bit and comes back up within 2 mins and then stays at top of ramp for 95mins (5300mah). I have set temp limit to 60 and when running at top ramp for 15mins, I can turbo for as long as I can physically hold it and return it to top ramp and it will hold there until cell depletion. (It may drop a little and come back up after turbo, depending on ambient temp and how long you hold turbo).
Voltage indication is off by 0.1v - annoying.
It’s heavy as well.
Love it otherwise but I may sell it and go for mateminco version in black or green as I don’t like the weight. Wish Astrolux did the coloured versions with xpl led.

Cheers guys.

Does anyone have an extra driver for MF01 mini

I’m facing a very peculiar problem with my light, whenever I try to double click to go to turbo, the light switches off completely, including the aux leds and the power button, single clicking turns out back on and ramping and memory mode work fine, but the light just won’t go to turbo after double clicking either from off or with it on, any ideas would be highly appreciated
Hard resets don’t help and the same problem is exhibited with different cells too.