Astrolux mf05 sbt90.2

So I got my flashlight today and I got my Samsung 30Q 18650 3000mAh 15A - Button Top Battery’s. My charger charges them to 4.2 volts. Is it normal for the batteries to drop in voltage just from a week or so of storing them. They dropped to like 4.15. And it’s ok to pop my batteries in when they’re charged up to 4.2 volts like that right and just flashlight away? Sorry for the silly question lol just wanted to be sure. I also got EFAN 21700 3750mAh 40A for the Handel fan battery. I should be good to go right? Thanks guys and happy holidays!!

My 30Q's always drop a little after maximum charge, so no problem there. On the second question you may get different opinions, but from what I have read, it's better to let them sit for an hour or so before using them right away at max charge. I read on some vaping forum once that when their batteries went BOOM, it was always after someone used them right away at full charge right from the charger. Rarely happens, but it does happen. That being said, I have often used them right away at full charge.

Ok so I’m having another problem. I just got my astrolux mf05 today and the tiny lens that I think is suppose to be glued to the led it self has fallen off. Is this normal am I suppose to take it off or should it stay on. It seems there was glue there but it has not stuck and it was giggling around inside the flashlight and I had to unscrew the top and take it out. Is this normal or should this not happen and is it still safe to use the flashlight. Uhhg this is frustrating. Is there anything I can do to fix it or should I just leave it as is. I already just contacted banggood. Everything I have gotten from that garbage app has come messed up. How on the absolute fuck do I post a picture on here. Why can’t I just post it what is this url bullshit?!?

Check post #12 in this thread. If that is the lens you are referring to that KawiBoy removed, then he thought it worked much better without it.

Hey thank you I appreciate that. Ya I’m pretty sure that’s the lens he was talking about. It came off and so did the little piece of black plastic around the led. Now with both of those off it seems to perform much better. The beam and dot are noticeable tighter and how it is a perfectly round dot opposed to before it was mishapened and lopsided. Now it seems to be perfect circle damn near. I’m just confused to why all these things are falling off… lol! What is that lens for. Is that the ir lens that gets rid of ir beams?

No idea really, maybe they put it there thinking they need to protect the emitter from debris etc. that can float around inside if it's not too clean. Someone on this forum would know for sure.