Astrolux MH10

My clips of 25.4 mm(for Nitecore P10, P12, MH20, MH12, Imalent DM21,……) fits fine here!!

Would Astrolux MH10 battery tube work on Nitecore MH20?

Not work.
Is very similar but not compatible, only the clip is compatible :smiley:

I was planning to use MH10 18350 tube on my MH20W; I guess it is not going to happen :weary: Thanks!!

Fine also with HMD10 rigid holster:

I like specially this display!, seems very hard, strong:

If you plan on disassembling it, please take pics of display.

Now: “In stock, usually dispatched in 1 business day”. My pre-oder was not yet shipped

When the pre-order will be shipped? They were promised for August 5

Hello “compi”. tú linterna es NW o cool white?, ahora mismo sólo tienen stock disponible para Neutral White, para la otra hay que esperar aún.

Un saludo

La mía es NW.

Mine is NW.

perhaps is good idea wait 24 hours more….When arrived to stock? (I think I see 2 or 3 days ago and no stock yet)

Yesterday morning appears already in stock

Am considering getting one of these and found this when doing a google search …… as it’s been a few weeks thought I’d post and see if people have received theirs and if so what impressions they have.

I’d be particularly interested if anyone happens to have compared it to the Nitecore MH 20 GT and of the throw / hot spot is as tight or if there’s quite a bit of spill???

Is it PWM regulated?

Does your MH10’s 18350 battery tube make contact on the driver side? Mine doesn’t.

I have this light too. Touch buttons seem finicky. Sometimes it just wont turn on. What is really annoying is double tap the top button to turn on then tap once more to turn off. I will turn the light on then touch the bottom button to reduce lumens and the light just turns off. I have to turn the light on then wait a while before i can touch anything otherwise it turns off. I also cant figure out what the lock and unlock buttons do. When the lights on i can turn off the led display by gently swiping either lock or unlock. Then turn the display back on by gently swiping again. I guess this is right? In all, touch buttons go between not sensitive enough and too sensitive. Its a cute little though and seems to put out some lumens. Just too finicky.

Also, nw tint is real nice imo. Like it better than my astrolux s1 3D. The MH10 is mostly just nice white light with just the slightest hint of a warm ring around the hot spot.

Mine just arrived today and I think you summed up my thoughts exactly. The touch buttons completely ruin it for me.

Youtube reviews of imalent dn11 pretty much show the same. Odd thing is i used this light a few minutes ago and couldnt replicate my previous problems. This thing might be possessed. Therefore i will use it to catch pokemon in graveyards and explore haunted houses.

review spanish MH10

Received the clip of the MH10 Astrolux (I have bought it separetely, but now is included in the stock light for free)

with stock clip (more hard and compact than the Nitecore clips)

(my previously pics in this thread show the light with the clip of a Nitecore P10)

I have to agree, the touch buttons on my example suck really bad! :person_facepalming: Tint is sweet, but not enough to put up with the touch sensor sensitivity! I’ll stick with the MH20 and MH20GT really dig them 2 lights! :+1: Now to unload this POS! :smiling_imp: