Astrolux S3 / SC Hosts on Preorder $14.99 / $26.99

Yep, thats a bummer. I just checked my status, and it has changed. I didn’t get an Email though.

Edit: CS said both, SC and S3 are out of stock. I cancelled.

Hm. I hope they’re not searching for a new supplier.
I’m keeping my order and if I do get a second light, compare them to see if the quality stays the same.
Constant vigilance ….

I did find the SC XPL-Hi in the US warehouse for $34 using M4D 4 M4X’s code. I ordered 1. Still would like to get a couple hosts, though. I hope someone updates this thread when/if they get them back in stock.

$34 and change for the complete SC is an amazing deal. I just got mine yesterday, but I’m tempted to order another one for that price. The plain aluminum BLF A6 is $24.99 from the US warehouse and you can apply BG points to get it down further. So I got one of those in 5A.

Where is the code for the SC? I tried the one listed in m4d m4x’s table and it did not work? It said invalid coupon code. Please let me know as I would love this deal!

For the US warehouse only. Just look up SC on his page until you get to the right light, code ef5700

Ya. It’s not working for me:(

Sorry about that. I got it working earlier today, but I didn’t check out. Tried again just now and no joy.

Frustrating :frowning:

Oh well. I’ve waited this long.

Not sure what to say. It did work with the code Brted posted. I just got shipping notification and total price was $34.11. I was actually a little surprised, as it was a few dollars cheaper than M4D 4 M4X had it posted. Couldn’t resist at that price for a full working SC. It must have been a mistake that they caught quickly.
Sorry it didn’t work out for you.

Received today, this is the content in box, including two retaining rings but not the rear switch:

>not the rear switch [copper light]
That’s another data point.

— ouchyfoot, above

My alum Astrolux host did not come with a switch either.

Is there a current discount code for the sc copper host?

From page 2 :

Anyone know the diameter of the switch pcb ?

Max. 17 mm

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order.

We are sorry to tell you that the item Astrolux S3 14500 Flashlight Shell Host For DIY in your order is sold out and is cleared from the stock.

Could you please change it to other same value items? Also, we can arrange a refund to you if you require .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Betty Chen

The website says they still have 16 available for sale.

Hank - I understand where you are coming from. Even "I" am not getting my 4 hosts and many would think that I would have first dibs. The truth is that even though many have forgotten this IS part of the fallout that I had been warning about. It was not felt because there was still inventory but now since that is depleted we have an impossible time to get these.

Manker no longer sells to Banggood, even on the OEM level and what we had achieved before must be rebuilt if at all possible.

Well, your .signature is apt. We were taking what appeared to us simple things — specifications — for granted.

Close enough

Horseshoes, hand grenades, and …. dagnabbit.