Astrolux S3 / SC Hosts on Preorder $14.99 / $26.99

Received today, this is the content in box, including two retaining rings but not the rear switch:

>not the rear switch [copper light]
That’s another data point.

— ouchyfoot, above

My alum Astrolux host did not come with a switch either.

Is there a current discount code for the sc copper host?

From page 2 :

Anyone know the diameter of the switch pcb ?

Max. 17 mm

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order.

We are sorry to tell you that the item Astrolux S3 14500 Flashlight Shell Host For DIY in your order is sold out and is cleared from the stock.

Could you please change it to other same value items? Also, we can arrange a refund to you if you require .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Betty Chen

The website says they still have 16 available for sale.

Hank - I understand where you are coming from. Even "I" am not getting my 4 hosts and many would think that I would have first dibs. The truth is that even though many have forgotten this IS part of the fallout that I had been warning about. It was not felt because there was still inventory but now since that is depleted we have an impossible time to get these.

Manker no longer sells to Banggood, even on the OEM level and what we had achieved before must be rebuilt if at all possible.

Well, your .signature is apt. We were taking what appeared to us simple things — specifications — for granted.

Close enough

Horseshoes, hand grenades, and …. dagnabbit.

Bummer :frowning:

Certainly is :expressionless: I did receive my SC XPL-HI, and it is a very nice light. I was really looking forward to getting a few of these hosts.

Does anyone know another good 14500 host with 17mm driver size?