Astrolux S41 Alternatives?

BTW, just made a comparison using a TIR in a S2+ (XML2 T6-4C) and in the Amutorchs (XPG3-S3 and Nichia 219C). ("Review": Amutorch Stainless Steel XPG3-S3 AA flashlight [Modded TIR Lenses] - #65 by MascaratumB)

@ vince
Manker E14 II doesn’t seem a good option for you?

Today I saw these videos about the E14II and the D4:

S41 is €18 now with code on banggood. A must buy for that price.

What code? :smiley:

2017FNL

Thank you

This was a great suggestion - I received my BLF A6 on Saturday when I arrived home. It has only been a day or so, but I already like this light a lot. The output is terrific, the flood is near perfect for around the house and shed type stuff, it's a great size, and it takes an 18650, which I have tonnes of (because they're great too). I've put a ring magnet in the tail, and I think this light will see a lot of action. My only regret is that I had to buy it in cool-white, because they were out of neutral when the special was running, but I'll get over it.

Build quality seems good too. The emitter was seated properly, and all of the retaining rings were torqued perfectly. The only thing that I needed to do was put a little bit of air gun grease on the o-rings, as they were completely dry.

bought it on a sale almost a month ago, still havent recieved the damn thing :frowning: knew it was too good to be true lol guess i start a request for refund as my first purchase there sad….

I wouldn't panic just yet - I am also in Europe, and things from BangGood seem to take a month or so to arrive. Sometimes, if it's something little, and you are lucky, and Neptune is in the sky, it can arrive within three weeks.

GearBest works much quicker for me (despite them being flamed in another thread). Normally spot on two weeks for them. But BangGood is still awesome for electronic components.

It's all being shipped for free from China, so a month in transit is quite okay by my expectation.

Relax, 4-6 weeks is still normal from china. It will probably arrive the day after you opened a dispute :person_facepalming:

ok, yeah gearbest is also my fav site to buy from, usually 2 weeks and stuff arrive, not sure why banggood is so slow compared… i been itchy ever since i saw the s41 want the light to arrive so i can play :smiley: guess i wait a little while more then.

Yeah thats how it usually works haha! must be millions of packs shipping from china if u saw all boxes u would freak out lol…