Attention EU Members ! ! ! Do any of you want any Judco 10A switches?

Attention EU Members, do any of you want any Judco 40-4325-00, (10A long stem) or Judco 40-4520-00, (10A short stem) switches?
I need one for my Zy-T08 mod (9A current). But there is only one shop (in the US) that is selling this switchs. And they take 30$ for internation shipping.
So i thougt buy more and lower the price/piece.
The question is, if there is a real interest in this switches?
Price depends on how many i am able to order.
If we get together a :
Order of 10 = ~ 4-4,5$ / piece + shipping ( i will check different companys to get the lowest price for shipping)
Order of 25 = ~ 3$ / piece + shipping
Order of 100= ~ 2$/ piece + shipping

If you are interested, post here an let me know how many you would want.
PS: I have to thank Old-Lumens. Because he made it possible.

Bump for a generous offer.

I will wait untill next week.
And then i order a few ones for myself anyways. It would be a shame to waist that much money for shipping but i need one for the mod.
Can not believe that i am the only one that needs a switch that can easy handle 10Amps.

what is so special on these switches?
Have you seen this: switchtesting , (june13th2015:additional test by MRsDNF in post#44)

Which shop do you plan to order? These switches sell for <2$ at digikey so I guess you have priced in the shipping…
What about the parts for the BLF drivers? Especially the mosfets which are not available here…

The only shop i have found is http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?pv66=1963&FV=fff40011%2Cfff80061%2Cfffc004e&mnonly=0&newproducts=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&stock=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize=25. And what is so special? Mhhh the switch is rated at 10Amps. So i do not have to think about a melting switch or any problems that comes with a switch that can not handle the Amps.

I read the thread you mentioned. It seems that i could try to use the omten switch that i bought at FT to replace the very small original from the Zy-T08.
But i would prefere to use a Judco.

The only real difference in the Judco is the Copper contacts, vs the regular tin ones in the omten. Also the omten will have a better "feel". The Judco do have one fault and that is the clicky feels soft and can be erratic after a lot of use.

I had forgotten about the FT switches.