Aura Buy Is Down

I haven't been able to load their page in a few days. They still owe me a few lights!

Is their representative responsive on this forum?

Thanks!

To my knowledge, they were unable to make bill payments and are closed for the time being. I was told they would ship remaining orders and answer email concerns.

Ok Thanks!!

I had an order that I had placed on 8/29, and had forgotten about, but then I just got an email from Paypal saying that I got a refund from them (aurabuy). Are they out of business now?

impressive, i assumed they would take your money and run

I guess that is one, positive way to look at it, but nevertheless, it’s rather sad if they went out of business :(…

what did they have you can’t get elsewhere?

That’s sad to hear. Maybe send Mia from Aurabuy (here on BLF) a message. I can see their last post on their Twitter and Facebook pages was August 29th, and they never indicated anything about shutting down though. I have had good communication & results with them in the past.

It looks like she hasn’t been on here since about 2 weeks ago, so about the same time, so it seems like they might be gone…

Like I said, I had forgotten about my order, which it seemed that I placed just before going on vacation at the end of August, and I had to it up on Paypal. It looks like I ordered a UF C1.

They’re not the only place to get that, but it looks like I had been communicating with Mia about it, and it was at a pretty good price ($9.55) at the time.

EDIT: I had even posted about it on the BLF deals thread:

Hopefully not a lot of folks got into this…

i see, perhaps you should use your refund for a nice lunch tomorrow

Hey Bort, talk about being optimistic (getting a “nice lunch” for $9.55 around here) :)!!

in addition to what you would pay for your regular lunch
your profile says US and from my travels $9.55 will buy a small meal, especially if added to what an average meal costs