[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

No, per order.

thats pretty damn good, considering its coming from china…costs me 11 CAD just to mail a tiny ass SSD within the same province here.

It is an excellent price—even with shipping cost. I suppose I’ve just been spoiled and have come to expect too much for too little.

And I think I understood it is a batch of 5000 pieces. Sofirn will not run out of them overnight I expect. But it will keep steadily selling I think.

It would be a dream come true :slight_smile:

Would get a bunch of them if they produce AA version.

I just hate AAA lights….not much size reduction and the juice in the battery is far less than AA

If you test bare led, you get 7-8 lumen, but there is a loss in a flashlight, so the C01 with 3400K sophia led give about 3lm - 5lm

C01 with 5mm led is not supposed to be a bright light, but a keychain light can used for reading in the night, looking for something in the dark, giving as kid light etc.

Oh, if you buy together with the diffuser, it can be a candle.

C01R with SST20 DR 660nm is available to buy now

https://sofirnlight.com/c01r-sst20-dr-660nm-deep-red-available-now-p0118.html

Just ordered a pack of two with diffusers to go with the one from the pre-order.

Is there a photo of the C01 photo red beam?

I haven’t seen any official photos by Sofirn, but this prototype comparison was linked earlier:

I’m hoping the beam on the production model is better than the prototype.

Yeah, I was referring to the production version. Which LED does it use?

I’m not sure Sofirn said what they used.

If not, pop it out and hit the LED with some scotchbrite to even it out.

That is a good idea. I was wondering if something like that would work.

Can you estimate when will be sent?
Because my order contains 1pcs C01R and isn’t shipped

My 3400k has shipped. Ordered from aliexpress on the 29th Oct.

Scotchbrite pads that I am familiar with is for auto body paint finishing. Those pads (sheets) come coarse/medium/fine finishes

… or are you talking about kitchen sink basins, toilets scrubbing pads?

Interesting. Shipping still pending on Sofirns webshop.

What is “Scotchbrite”?