[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

I did not look at that yet and I agree that it is something to discuss with Barry. I wonder if the clip position on the PF04 (this is the clip from the PF04) has a bit smaller diameter.

Prototype looks good :THUMBS-UP:

There are perhaps two things to look at:

• Secureness of the clip (as Tally-ho has already noted)
  • Sharp edges on the clip grooves

Apart from these two small things the prototype looks very good (a bigger split ring goes without saying).

The knurling on the head looks to be very grippy :THUMBS-UP:

Interested in 2

I’m down for two 3200k but may want 5600k if it reviews well. Aaa and aa is all I do.

I like no ano ... it's simple since it's just a step they don't need to take .It saves them money ,it makes it easy to knock down any edges before putting a polish on them .

The look of stainless steel without the weight .

I'd like mine naked please .

I’m seriously interested in at least one of these in 3200 maybe 2.

Ok just read through all 30 pages and still interested in at least 1 black or silver light. I’d rather a silver one on my key ring since it will end up that color anyways bouncing against the harder key metal. Personally if it tests out really good I’d pop for a SS version later. This is gonna be a backup to my pocket light so SS would work fine for me. Being an electrician I look at enough copper and brass.

My not needed 2 cents on the polls I missed out on. Holes I don’t care. I’m personally not gonna use either. Pocket clip I’d be happy if they didn’t include it and make it a cost add on to those who want it to keep the cost low.

If these make it out before next christmas pending my test on it I plan on ordering at least 10-20 more for stocking stuffers. Every body is always asking me about a cheap tiny light to put on their keys. This looks like it fits the bill 100%

Interested in up to 4 if the price is right.

I’m in for 6 of the 3200K. Gotta make sure the whole fam gets one. This looks awesome.

Am i a jerk for saying at this point:
Why not a Nichia Optisolis LED?

I think they have already ordered the LED’s

Ooh… Yes, that’s right…
But they could sell them in their webshops.
I would like 100 of each color temperature. :slight_smile:
But never mind… I should have said nothing…

@Jerommel
Nichia Optisolis Lamp for $6?
As a cockroach lamp?
A battery vampire lamp draining the last juice?
Robust to survive a three storey drop?
Verry long runtime.

An Optisolis would be another lamp.

Not a jerk, but a bit pointless, the Optisolis asks for a completely different design, with an optic which will make the light longer and such a design will very likely be not as robust.

It’s not a 5mm LED. The original intent was for Fenix to make their E01 with a better 5mm LED.

Yes, of course.
But the Optisolis is a low power LED too, but still more than a 5mm “through hole” LED, which would make this light a lot more useful, at least, for me. (I find most moonlight / firefly modes useless, too dim…)
Yeah, it would mean an overhaul of the head design…
Sorry i mentioned it.

Change me to 10 x 3200k please. Stocking stuffers

In for at least 1x 3200k

I would not mind slowtechstef to show up one of these days to update the OP and add some recent pictures :wink:

Gotta live up to your Nickname.

1x3200k and 1x5600k for me please.
Thanks.