Available Customized E70 High CRI Value 95 Unique EDC Flashlight

I have to say, that is just about what my eyes see. I have 2 FC40’s right now and they are not identical, I do have a favorite from a tint standpoint.

I am also okay with basically anything but easy access in the main group, maybe 4 clicks would be okay for strobe but IMO it’s too easy to activate.

I have read about many of them appearing green and I am glad that isn’t really the case with my sample.

A while back I saw a photo of an E70-SS with a blue finish that really spoke to me. As I later found out, it was unfortunately part of a limited run of four units. Recently, a rep from Acebeam reached out here on BLF and offered to me a chance at purchasing an E70-Ti (which I ultimately prefer over the SS model) with a similar blue PVD finish which I graciously accepted.

I really like the look of this light. The cerulean blue and the orange signal tube complement each other perfectly. The finish is far from perfect; there are numerous small blemishes and hairline scratches but it’s not really something I’m all that concerned with. I think this one is definitely a winner.

For the emitter, I went with the GT-FC40. CRI / R9 is excellent and tint is ok. Duv is a little higher than I would have liked but it’s not bad. It looks very neutral. Certainly better than any XHP-70.2 I’ve seen.
“(TM-30 report)”:https://i.imgur.com/Xtrtltg.png

You can click the images for full (very high) resolution images.

Great photos Rayoui

I have a raw Ti with this emitter coming.

NLD! Planning to do a review after our move.

Has anyone with the GT-FC40 version noticed a slight clicking sound? There’s a faint click when it turns on and off, most noticeable with strobe. I figured it’s probably something to do with the 12V boost driver.

More strangely, though, it clicks faintly during turbo. I wondered if it’s either related to the clicking mentioned above or thermal expansion/movement.

Does anyone else’s do that?

Looks great!

Mine does this when on strobe. It’s normal. I have several lights that do it but it’s most common in switching drivers.