Available on BangGood now:ReyLight Custom-Lumintop‬ Tool Ti AAA, L-M-H

Well that’s interesting, probably will grab another couple for gifts… At that price for sure…
Thanks for the heads up Rey…!!
Sort of interesting, coffee or no coffee… Don’t mind being the butte of a joke at all…
Don’t care for the clips, because my favorite AAA light is ReyLight Cu and the clip that came with it almost lost my light, heard it drop & saw clip came off, lucky, that Cu ReyLight is my favorite pocket EDC hands down…

Not sure why it states 110 Lumens in the top line, but then lists the high as 80 lumens in the write-up.

ReyLight Tool Ti Nichia 219B Titanium 110LM AAA

Mode: High,Mid,Low
Lumens: 3 lumens (36 Hours)
18 lumens (4 Hours)
80 lumens (30 Minutes)

Probably because BG was not paying attention during editing since they just copied the Lumintop Ti description and header,
The Lumintop Ti has the option for the CREE XP-G2 (R5) LED which is supposed to be 110lm and the Nichia is supposed to be 80lm,

Rey, just got my second package “Reylight” versions and the guys at work were drooling all over them. Thanks.

Luckily titanium is pretty inert and will not react with human saliva.

Please pm me

I saw adverts for other products laid out on a desk with EDC gizmo’s all around, lo and behold the Ti Tool was right in there amongst em! :smiley:

Very neat, sitting next to my brand new shiny Copper Tool the pair are truly exceptional. I love the uber cool uniqueness of the Ti version with it’s special tail switch, but as soon as I got the Cu one out of the shiny bag I built an FET driver for it and made it do 738 lumens on an Efest 10440. :wink:

I have loved Titanium for well over a decade, but beautifully polished new Copper is just extraordinary! :heart_eyes:

Hey Guys and Gals… I am really interested in one of these… But, what is the real mode order? Does it start in L or H?

Thanks Matt

mine is L-M-H
no memory

Does this have the better driver? Did Lumintop ever confirm that they fixed the efficiency problem?

I’m afraid nothing happened, I have been waiting for that piece of information and have not seen anything anywhere.

Can someone tell me what makes this light different from this one other than the mode order?

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_326612.html

Here are some differences:

• cheaper
  • ReyLight mode is L - M - H, Lumintop M - L - H
  • Different engraving

Thank you for your reply.

The one I posted is $9 cheaper than the ReyLight version if you use coupon code 219BT - only $35.99. (ReyLight comes down to $45 with the code provided here)

What engraving is on the ReyLight version?

Any other differences?

I am not sure if the non-ReyLight version has the high PWM driver, that is a huge plus for the ReyLight. There is no visible PWM on the ReyLight!

I mean, it has ReyLight logo instead of Lumintop logo :slight_smile:

A few of them have both Lumintop and ReyLight logo on it. Most of them have only Lumintop.
All the copper AAA have only ReyLight though.

The Banggood link in the OP goes to a defunct page.

You realize this thread is just 4 years old ?

My dog would say: that does not make the bone I just dug up less tasty :confounded:

Yes I do :slight_smile:

The master BLF list shows this as ‘available to the public’.

It links here. The OP @ReyLight on this thread has a link to banggood to buy one. Just thought maybe they may like to update it - and the master list.