Available on BangGood now:ReyLight Custom-Lumintop‬ Tool Ti AAA, L-M-H

All orders packed and waiting for P.O to pick them up on Monday. Tracking has been sent to you email.
If it’s missing, pls contact me (PM me your name and post code).

BTY, they are still available.

Best Regards
Rey

Happy Easter Day.

Got my email with tracking. Can’t wait to see the product and see the faces of a couple of my buddies. Thanks for setting up such a great deal with good changes and the customizations.

If any are left after I get mine, I’ll probably order another.

Mine arrived yesterday!!

What an awesome light! Plus it comes in a nice little gift box

I’m interested. Please let me know if these are still available. Thanks.

Lucky you :)!! It looks like mine “Processed Through Facility” in Shenzhen 2 days ago, so it’ll be awhile for me still (east coast U.S.)…

EDIT: BTW, some pics would be nice :)!!

I did pay extra for DHL shipping service :smiley:

I took some pics with my phone as it’s all I have. I did my best to get the beamshots to look as accurate as possible, but with a phone I am limited and the wall isn’t white it is very light grey so apologies for that, hopefully they are good enough.

Nice phone pics! They do this nice light justice. The light has a perfect little beam. :slight_smile: (all my blf pictures are from my phone btw)

Lookin’ good!

Nice looking light.

Interested if still available, please PM me the info.

How does the electronic tail switch works anyways? The light is actually always connected to the power and the switch sends some kind of signal to operate the driver?

It is thusfar a mystery, and Lumintop even mentions a (non-findable) patentnumber that is supposed to protect the workings of it.

Gosh durn it! Those pics!

Rey, please send me the details on this light please. I don’t know if I can but I’m gonna try! Looks awesome and I’m a TiFreak to the bone so….

Nice job!

I watched that video linked early in this thread, pretty cool, loved the guy’s style and his broken English, very to the point though and he was right… The Lumintop Tool TI with it’s 219B had the better tint and color reproduction. Sweet little light, for sure!

RMM told me it has a laching FET with a tiny battery. I was trying to figure out a FET driver to use in this. I know, Ti isn’t good thermally, but it’s so pretty! The ones I was working on were NOT from the group buy, though I have one on the way. Ended up putting an XP-L V6 3D in one and a 219C in another, both stock drivers.

Today my ReyLight Lumintop‬ Tool Ti arrived me.
At first I was scared. The corners of the box…….
No problem :slight_smile: it is only the cardboard arround the Box.

The “Bluzie~~” and Lumintop~~ Logo are in the same line.

Tailstand is no Problem.

Rey that is great, each part has an own bag no scraching.

I am looking forward to the next Reylight. :beer:

oh, that’s fast. Glad you got the logo in one line. Sadly my own “ReyLight” is uncentered.

Note:

Got a report that the tool ti can’t turn on. Here is some tips.

1.Pls remove the tail and bypass the battery negative and flashlight body. If works, switch problem.

2.It is e-switch, there is a capacitor in it. It has to be charged and then works. Maybe it gets empty during the flight.
You can put a AAA in the light, put it still for about 20-30 mins, it will charge the switch. Pls try again then.

3.The mode opeation is: click to on/off, double click to next mode.