Back for some LED light love - help needed

Hi friends!

Winter is upon us again, and so my love for everything that emits sweet sweet light is too. And this preferably in the form of a flashlight which is good for as much bang for buck as possible :wink:

I’ve been out of it for a year, so reading up is costing me quite some time.

If someone feels up to it, please feel free to give some feedback to my current questions!

- Looking to restock on batteries. For the moment primarily the 18650 kind. I’ve read a lot about the Panny’s, Sanny’s and also some bits about KeepPower & Olight’s.
Can anyone recommend me which ones to get (and in which mAH form) and why? Remember the bang for buck rule :wink:
Please also state which site to get them from. I live in Belgium and would prefer buying the real deal instead of a fake!

- Looking to replace my 10$ DX headlight with something nice. Have been looking at the Nitecore HC50 (group buy @ BLF for the moment), the HC90 (which isn’t all that more expensive with a
coupon) and the Zebralight H600. Any input or other recommendations?

- Any other cool flashlights which you NEED to have in your collection feel free to let me know!

Thanks a lot & looking forward to having a great time on the forum again.

Happy holidays to everyone!!!

Merry Christmas!

You might want to consider the group buy that bugsy is running on the Skilhunt H02 and H02R. I have the H01 and like it quite a bit. Not sure how the price compares to the Nitecore. Link here.

Hi KDLST, a reliable, fast and not too expensive source for batteries is nkon.nl, he does not sell any bad batteries.

CRX's megapost on everything flashlight related also gives an overview of current batteries: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/23020

Hi kronological,

Just checked it and the price is good. Even lower then the HC50 so… Might be a go… Gonna check some reviews now

thanks! Now I just need some info on which batteries to buy :wink: